Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am now doing three card tarot readings

NowItsSlimeTime

NowItsSlimeTime

Really feeling it B)
★★★★
I do not have a deck but will be using a site. Ask me three questions and I'll look into it!

I'll ask one: Will finding my own way through life in search of independence ultimately benefit me?

Kakapoopooppshire

View attachment 685932

How powerful is dark evil god?
What influnce does dark evil god have in the universe
how does dark evil god look like?

The world. Great success, as well as the end of a journey. You are in your golden age.
Temperance. You have influence in the more emotional side of the world. Right brain vibes
The fool. :(

I'll ask one: Will finding my own way through life in search of independence ultimately benefit me?
The lovers. Usually a yes but I would say no here, as the lovers usually has something to do with romance or pairs. In other words: you are fucked

Will i ascend?
Will i rope?
How should i cope?

Will i ascend?
Will i rope?
How should i cope?
The Emperor. Usually a no, unfortunately. A masculine no. But yeah, you're gonna die a virgin.
Heirophant. Generally a maybe, but due to the religious nature of it and shunning of suicide, I would say no.
Finally, judgement. Cope by doing that which you believe is good. Be nice and good to others.

I will take a shower and ask again.

@NowItsSlimeTime

Will I get pussy in 2023?

Why are you only using the Major Arcana?

The site only has those :(
Fair enough. Please allow me to partake as well then. Will the New Year's Eve party I agreed to be a part of yesterday be enjoyable?

Fair enough. Please allow me to partake as well then. Will the New Year's Eve party I agreed to be a part of yesterday be enjoyable?
The high preistess. A solid ~maybe~. I would say leaning to yes, provided you stay within line and do as you would normally.