Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am now banned on badoo too

U

uninstall

Banned
-
I spammed this to 10 foids on badoo

"why are your photos so ugly? U used a toaster?"

And I woke up to a banned account.

JFL @ cucks

haha legend once again uninstall

It's ogre for badoocels boyo

chad slays while calling foids ugly on badoo.

Make a female account, do the same to guys, don't get banned, make an article accusing them of discrimination.

Make a female account, do the same to guys, don't get banned, make an article accusing them of discrimination.
do it. The double standards between men and women are fucked these days

Man I wish my inhib was as low as yours. nothing scares this man

The only reason why it won't work is because every roastie will be offended and report the comment while most dudes won't even care about being called ugly and move on to the next foid profile without ever considering to report the insult.

The only reason why it won't work is because every roastie will be offended and report the comment while most dudes won't even care about being called ugly and move on to the next foid profile without ever considering to report the insult.
It will work in that the female account probably won't be banned despite the same behavior as the banned male account. The reasons don't matter, it's still systemic unfairness against men.