Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am not winning in any aspect of life

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
All I did during my teenage was playing video games and I am not even good at them. Spent over 6000 hours on League Of Legends and around 2500+ on CS:GO I am decent at both of them but never managed to actually get good. I lose both in games and real life. Imagine rotting your prime years in front of a screen playing games which you hate. I've recently wished that I studymaxxed but I was not good at that either. It's over for gamercels who suck at games.

Just watch anime and movies all day. There's nothing to lose at

Sell drugs or something.

Sell drugs or something.
He'll fuck that up too. Didn't you hear what the man said? He sucks at everything he does. He probably fails at walking and even breathing. He has to be stripped to a wheelchair with an IV and be baby fed and diaper changed.

He'll fuck that up too. Didn't you hear what the man said? He sucks at everything he does. He probably fails at walking and even breathing. He has to be stripped to a wheelchair with an IV and be baby fed and diaper changed.
what the fuck are you talking about nigga

getting good at league isn't worth it if you cant make money from the game (elo boosting / pro play etc..) otherwise have fun in gold elo

All I did during my teenage was playing video games and I am not even good at them. Spent over 6000 hours on League Of Legends and around 2500+ on CS:GO I am decent at both of them but never managed to actually get good. I lose both in games and real life. Imagine rotting your prime years in front of a screen playing games which you hate. I've recently wished that I studymaxxed but I was not good at that either. It's over for gamercels who suck at games.
This is why you play retro offline games. You get all the fun without the Jewish nonsense. I we perfectly fine playing Perfect Dark against bots in my school years, and i still do.

Brutally relatable :feelshaha: took me 6 years to hit challenger on league and i just play 2 champions and both have identical playstyles. I can't play anything else and still get outplayed and humiliated by sexhaver broken champion players.