Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I am not sure if I should join the gym. What do you guys think?

Should I join the gym?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I went to the doctor last September and it turns out due to my curry genetics my health is quite bad. Since then I have made drastic changes like eating more healthy, eating less in general and also power walking every single day without exception. I have been putting everything into the power walk, leaving nothing in the tank.

Since I have made these changes I feel a lot better. I feel like I breathe easier, my heart feels better and I have more energy in general. Recently I have added a power walk at midnight (not at full strain) during weekends so that it can add onto my stats for the next day.

So I am wondering if joining the gym will be beneficial for me at all? Will it improve my health further and help me feel better? I have no intention of getting swole, I am just looking to healthmaxx and feel better.

The downsides for the gym is that I know absolutely nothing about it. I don't know the proper forms and techniques and I have no friends to guide me. I also do not want to interact with any foids in the gym, it looks like a hotbed for getting metoo'd.

So should I join the gym or just keep on doing what I am doing?

Doesn't have to be a gym specifically, just exercise generally will help you feel better and less shit. I have my own weight set and exercise bike in my garage I use daily. But if you can't afford your own stuff then sure, a gym is good. Just be wary of the normfags around you...

yez you should gymcel

if not then try to buy some home equipment for working out

You will likely get unhealthier if you gymcel but it’s a good cope so yes

I went to the doctor last September and it turns out due to my curry genetics my health is quite bad. Since then I have made drastic changes like eating more healthy, eating less in general and also power walking every single day without exception. I have been putting everything into the power walk, leaving nothing in the tank.

Since I have made these changes I feel a lot better. I feel like I breathe easier, my heart feels better and I have more energy in general. Recently I have added a power walk at midnight (not at full strain) during weekends so that it can add onto my stats for the next day.

So I am wondering if joining the gym will be beneficial for me at all? Will it improve my health further and help me feel better? I have no intention of getting swole, I am just looking to healthmaxx and feel better.

The downsides for the gym is that I know absolutely nothing about it. I don't know the proper forms and techniques and I have no friends to guide me. I also do not want to interact with any foids in the gym, it looks like a hotbed for getting metoo'd.

Gym isn't necessary and it will also be awkward if you got no friends. Normies usually go with at least one friend. Just do regular cardio and get a good set of dumbbells to work out your arms and chest.

what about u play cricket since u like it so much

Just go on walks and run a bit.

You could buy weights and lift 2 times a week at home, its good enough to maintain the strength and muscle mass. Walking and eating healthy is much more important.

Lifting weights will not improve your health, only cardio.

Lifting heavy weights will raise your testosterone, which will make you feel better.

Heavy compound lifts are the way.
Heavy compound lifts = Heavy weights that involve more than one muscle, often many, such as a the Deadlift, Squat, Row, Benchpress, and Chinup.

The muscle hijackers in the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks all lifted weights for the entire year and a half that they were in America. Do you know why? A physically stronger terrorist is more likely to be able to overpower people who would try to intervene and stop the terrorist attacks than a physically weaker terrorist.

If you want to lift weights, please ask me for advice. I am very knowledgeable about strength training. I could help you.

gym as a concept seems like a good idea, however the place itself is nauseating so if you have the space & money for a home gym you should get one

Nothing to lose, everything to gain.

yes you should it helps so much and it's my favorite part of the day

Yes it’s one of my biggest hobbies.

Buy cheap gym equipment for your place so you can workout at home and avoid asshole Chad and stacies at the gym.

Just don’t hurt yourself or you’ll make your life worse.
Messed myself up pretty good I think, now on the hurry up and wait list of the medical carousel

fuck the gym. it's full of highly NT normies who will gigamog you into oblivion

voted yes, but you should also violence maxx in addition to gymming

yes, IT'S THE BEST COPE