Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am not "obsessed" with obese women...

B

bcroger

Commander
★★
I am obsessed with their entitlement, greed, delusional, the health care costs that add up to trillions in extra healthcare spending.

I am also obsessed with the fact that 52% of black/Hispanic American women are obese and growing (no pun intended) ; and American women are the fattest ppl on planet earth.

So no, I am not "obsessed" with obese women, I am obsessed with how ugly they make this nation, their healthcare costs, the fact that I have to see these disgusting people in real life, and the fact that many believe that they are beautiful. A cancer patient is not "obsessed" with the clump of cells known as cancer, he is obsessed with the effect of the cancer

Surprised white women and men are equally fat. Is there a chart for overweight and not just obese? I think like 90% of hispanic women in the US are overweight or obese.