Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am not good at anything

• Thread starter Deleted member 39443
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39443

Self-banned
-
I don't know how to do anything in general, I should be someone productive taking into account that I am poor and have no opportunities, however I just cope and try not to think about the future, I haven't done anything nor do I know what to do to advance or improve, I don't know what to study I feel I would fail in any career I would take, I don't know if I could handle adult life, if I could even work, I have never been able to say I am good at anything, I have no talents or experience in anything, the conditions in which I live are totally depressing, I have no one really, I feel alone and very bad all the time, sure many of you are at least good at something and can dedicate yourselves to that within what is possible, but it never began for the incels that we are useless for nothing (not that I have motivation, of course, I don't even feel like exercising, I was always humiliated for being so bad at sports)

It never began

I haven't done anything in 28 years

I mean hey, at least your not one of the physicallydisabledcels [UWSL] :feelsbadman:keep trying boyo[/UWSL]

"Over" ? For me it didn't begin.

natural aptitude and motivation is everything

This, if you ugly You’ll probably not be good at anything Being good looking gives you everything

im good at watching anime :ahegao::ahegao:

I mean hey, at least your not one of the physicallydisabledcels [UWSL]:feelsbadman:keep trying boyo[/UWSL]
That's true brocel...
"Over" ? For me it didn't begin.
Same
This, if you ugly You’ll probably not be good at anything Being good looking gives you everything
Exactly, there is no motivation and there is nothing to motivate me, I could never strive to achieve something because I don't have the will to do it and I never will have it

Exactly, there is no motivation and there is nothing to motivate me, I could never strive to achieve something because I don't have the will to do it and I never will have it
Yeah something like this