Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am not black so it is over

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Mentally deteriorating
-
It never began for a white crackercel like me all women desire black men they can’t lose and whites espacially Irish like me are at the bottom of the sex having chain. I hate white whores they don’t give me a single second of their time and only drool over black men. even the toilets of my own ethnicity are black only. Even the toilets in my own family want black men but if i find out my cousins is dating a black man i will behead both of them(In minecraft) tbh.

How can one be a incel and black at the same time? It’s a contradiction. It’s as easy as just traveling to Europe to fuck some white whores or heck any other white country and u will have women begging for your black seed.

I have two choices

It’s either i stay a losER or become a winnER

@DragonBallZCel

Your thoughts?

Bulls are now at the top of the societal hierarchy, you cannot disobey or be a contrarian to what the law chose to priviledge, Bulls will be forever seen as the epitome of masculinity and virility compared to the white "weakling white boy", "Blacks are bulls, every foid craves to be blacked by a masculine black male, they desire and seek the BBC fantasy and the status of giving herself to a dark skinned man, to a bull descended from Africa. Blacks can ascend as bulls", the Bull also has his mark stained on the culture, drenches Blackness from whatever place the Bull decides to mark, asian countries are getting a growth of that, or better: Asian girls are getting a taste of that, Black cock was always valued since old times as the peak symbol of what a sexual beast is like, nowadays the Bull has already achieved what their conquest always were; white teen girls seek to get blacked, interracial lust for Bulls increasing. rap music being adored by white cuckoos that themselves hate their own race, BLM chants being the norm to have a good social reputation, snow bunnies increasingly hotter and more in their prime, proud queen of spades spreading the message of Black supremacy on social media, the Black male having a scent that attracts every white family to serve them, cock-blocked whites supressing their own will to power, as said before: "JBB rules over the nonsensical JBW myth, mix every theory with JBB and it fits well; the cuckold fantasies and reality shown in the subreddit "black world order" are real and getting more extreme, as with like the reality shown in basically every cuckold subreddit that supports black sexual supremacy, they are not "just fantasies", never were", a Bull is not only a bitch-magnet, but also magnet of the "pure ideal white girls" adored by stormfront cock-blocked whites, from virgin and cute to whorish and cum dumpster: Every one of them will always be Bull-driven, to get Blacked is a cathartic dionysian experience for the average white girl, BBC representing Black supremacy, a Black can easily cuck a white male, every white couple is fragile to a Bull; quote from a previous observation i also made: "Bulls are very sinister and opressive when they get cocky hanging their black balls in the balance of Law, their Bull priviledge gets endless and their seed forever stained in a culture, the blackness simply stays".

Hahahaha irish patrick gnome

Reminder that adolf hitler was a courageous black man bit the media is hiding that truth

Bulls are now at the top of the societal hierarchy, you cannot disobey or be a contrarian to what the law chose to priviledge, Bulls will be forever seen as the epitome of masculinity and virility compared to the white "weakling white boy", "Blacks are bulls, every foid craves to be blacked by a masculine black male, they desire and seek the BBC fantasy and the status of giving herself to a dark skinned man, to a bull descended from Africa. Blacks can ascend as bulls", the Bull also has his mark stained on the culture, drenches Blackness from whatever place the Bull decides to mark, asian countries are getting a growth of that, or better: Asian girls are getting a taste of that, Black cock was always valued since old times as the peak symbol of what a sexual beast is like, nowadays the Bull has already achieved what their conquest always were; white teen girls seek to get blacked, interracial lust for Bulls increasing. rap music being adored by white cuckoos that themselves hate their own race, BLM chants being the norm to have a good social reputation, snow bunnies increasingly hotter and more in their prime, proud queen of spades spreading the message of Black supremacy on social media, the Black male having a scent that attracts every white family to serve them, cock-blocked whites supressing their own will to power, as said before: "JBB rules over the nonsensical JBW myth, mix every theory with JBB and it fits well; the cuckold fantasies and reality shown in the subreddit "black world order" are real and getting more extreme, as with like the reality shown in basically every cuckold subreddit that supports black sexual supremacy, they are not "just fantasies", never were", a Bull is not only a bitch-magnet, but also magnet of the "pure ideal white girls" adored by stormfront cock-blocked whites, from virgin and cute to whorish and cum dumpster: Every one of them will always be Bull-driven, to get Blacked is a cathartic dionysian experience for the average white girl, BBC representing Black supremacy, a Black can easily cuck a white male, every white couple is fragile to a Bull; quote from a previous observation i also made: "Bulls are very sinister and opressive when they get cocky hanging their black balls in the balance of Law, their Bull priviledge gets endless and their seed forever stained in a culture, the blackness simply stays".
Coomposying, but true.

It never began for a white crackercel like me all women desire black men they can’t lose and whites espacially Irish like me are at the bottom of the sex having chain. I hate white whores they don’t give me a single second of their time and only drool over black men. even the toilets of my own ethnicity are black only. Even the toilets in my own family want black men but if i find out my cousins is dating a black man i will behead both of them(In minecraft) tbh.

How can one be a incel and black at the same time? It’s a contradiction. It’s as easy as just traveling to Europe to fuck some white whores or heck any other white country and u will have women begging for your black seed.

I have two choices

It’s either i stay a losER or become a winnER
We know you're really black and trying to troll there is no sense in hiding it.

Darwinism

Suifuel for ricecels

Black foid explains why she hates black males:

Blackcels should just rope

Foid explains why she is not attracted to black males:

Foid talking about how she is repulsed by niggers

Hitler being proven correct:

Hitler was correct

My favorite button

The problem is quantifying how many niggas have a real BBC and how many of them are over 6'. Worship of the BBC and Tyrone have the same statistical proportion as Chad, even less if we talk about black immigrants in Europe compared to the United States.