Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am not attracted to israeli women.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-
And I do not mean in sexual terms.
They are generally very extroverted and loud, with very few hints of femininity in them.

Again: not in the physical sense. What I mean is in mannerisms, the way they carry themselves has none of that feminine grace. I also can barely stand hearing their voices, and share absolutely no interests with them. It seems that anything beyond sex would be an excercise in frustration.

My personal brutal blackpill is that even if I had sucessfully surgerymaxxed my face and began a
process of personal healing, finding a partner would still be a nigh impossible task due to how incompatible my mentality is with the vast majority of women in this country, further dwindling a potential pool of women.

Even if i surgerymaxxed and NT maxxed myself to an acceptable level, It would still be highly unlikely that I would find a good partner to share a life with :feelsmage:

OP you should try getting with Druze foids or Ethiopian foids.

Even better if you went for Palestinian foids, conquer her pussy for Israel!

Last edited:
You should try getting with Druze foids or Ethiopian foids.

Even better if you went for Palestinian foids, conquer her pussy for Israel!
I thought you were black? Are you Israeli too?

Ethiopian women are even worse in that regard. They often try to emulate the sassy behavior of hood sistas.
Arab women would require converting to islam.
I don't know arab, and that language is disgusting.

I thought you were black? Are you Israeli too?
I'm a blackcel (East African) living in Burgerland.

No I'm not Israeli. I was just offering OP some suggestions if he wants to ascend.

I don't live in america so I never see isreali foids

Speaking of ethiopians:

In highschool we had a community volunteering hours quota to fill. I was forced to teach ethiopian kids how to use a computer(the kids were of immigrants). All they were interested in was printing the photos of their favorite gangsta rappers :feelshaha:

Ethiopian women are even worse in that regard. They often try to emulate the sassy behavior of hood sistas.
Arab women would require converting to islam.
I've notice all young native Africans who come here or are second-generation tend to adopt African-American akata hood "culture".

I've notice all young native Africans who come here or are second-generation tend to adopt African-American akata hood "culture".
Yes it is quite common. Black americans have ironically became cultural paragons to africans.
That is absolutely hillarious :feelshaha:

Yes it is quite common. Black americans have ironically became cultural paragons to africans.
That is absolutely hillarious :feelshaha:
Even in Africa itself, they're adopting hip-hop and durags.

I’ll smash a Israeli foid if she look like Ben sharpio milk jug sister.

I attracted to all races of women it really depends on my mood. Only ones I’m not attracted to is aboriginals but then again they don’t really exist anymore.

I’ll smash a Israeli foid if she look like Ben sharpio milk jug sister.

I attracted to all races of women it really depends on my mood. Only ones I’m not attracted to is aboriginals but then again they don’t really exist anymore.

Again: I did not mean the sexual aspect of it.

i hope they get gang raped by palestiniancels

israelis are scum,
only the orthodox should survive

Even in Africa itself, they're adopting hip-hop and durags.

I firmly believe that if africa was left to their own devices and experienced no colonialism whatsoever, it would be ten times the shithole than it is.

Their cultural roots and mentality cannot produce a good state. Same way no matter what Russians do, they always end up building a gulag.

Again: I did not mean the sexual aspect of it.
Yeah I get what you saying, you desire a partner. You want a traditional wife and someone you’re compatible with. I was reading to fast.

And I do not mean in sexual terms.
They are generally very extroverted and loud, with very few hints of femininity in them.

Again: not in the physical sense. What I mean is in mannerisms, the way they carry themselves has none of that feminine grace. I also can barely stand hearing their voices, and share absolutely no interests with them. It seems that anything beyond sex would be an excercise in frustration.

My personal brutal blackpill is that even if I had sucessfully surgerymaxxed my face and began a
process of personal healing, finding a partner would still be a nigh impossible task due to how incompatible my mentality is with the vast majority of women in this country, further dwindling a potential pool of women.

Even if i surgerymaxxed and NT maxxed myself to an acceptable level, It would still be highly unlikely that I would find a good partner to share a life with :feelsmage:
iu

They're really like that?, I had the conception that they were more conservative since they wear veils and shit

The way you describe them, they sound more like sheboons

Makes sense. Jewish men are slightly less masculine than non jewish men and jewish women slighly less feminine. I suppose thats why the abrahamistic religions are so "hostile" (realistic handling) towards women. Because jewish men know they have to be harsh with them. Over time judaism in the form of christianity and islam spread to the europeans and arabs. Forcibly and willingly.

Wouldn't Arabic be easier to learn for a Hebrew speaker than an indoeuoropean language like English?

Makes sense. Jewish men are slightly less masculine than non jewish men and jewish women slighly less feminine. I suppose thats why the abrahamistic religions are so "hostile" (realistic handling) towards women. Because jewish men know they have to be harsh with them. Over time judaism in the form of christianity and islam spread to the europeans and arabs. Forcibly and willingly.

Jews from arab countries(morocco, iraq, yemen) tend to pretend to be more masculine tough gangster shit(sometimes its quite comical), you would think that their women would be more feminine? Out of luck. They are just as loud and obnoxious.

Ashkenazi women used to be more feminine, but eastern "culture" has overtaken european culture in the israeli mainstream as of last 25 years or so.

Non jewish men always become soft and simpy with their own women because they let them run haywire due to the extreme femininity of their women as empires reach their zenith. Jewish men, being a bit more feminine, understand "femininity" (the female devil psyche) better, so they are better at keeping them under control. I guess civilizations reaches heights when "goys" create empires with jewish made religion/laws. Just look how succesful the west was from the fall of the roman empire until ww1. Jewish religion & administration basically through the christian church, and non jewish kings etc. The zenith was the 1700s-mid 1800s, before the feminism, communism, democracy etc started being introduced in the ~mid 1800s

Last edited:
I firmly believe that if africa was left to their own devices and experienced no colonialism whatsoever, it would be ten times the shithole than it is.

Their cultural roots and mentality cannot produce a good state. Same way no matter what Russians do, they always end up building a gulag.
I mean, let them live in mudhuts and pre-historic pastoral and hunter-gatherer communities. It was really Europeans who brought modern cities and economies to most of these countries.
American culture is like toxic waste, slowly spreading everywhere.
I blame Jews for this, exporting American garbage pop-culture worldwide
I'd say South Africa, Liberia and (maybe) Nigeria are the most 'Westernized' and adopting that black America hip-hop shit and becoming degenerate.

OP have you tried Haredi/Ultra-Orthodox women?
I'm not jewish. This already rules them out hard.

Even if I were jewish: I would have to go full blown orthodox, and larping as a religious zealot all your life is not an easy task.
why did u even move to israel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:?
My mother remarried a jew. I was a little kid and no one exactly asked me.

I'm not jewish. This already rules them out hard.

Even if I were jewish: I would have to go full blown orthodox, and larping as a religious zealot all your life is not an easy task.

My mother remarried a jew. I was a little kid and no one exactly asked me.
So you were born somewhere else before your parents moved to Israel?

So how are you treated there as a gentile?

So you were born somewhere else before your parents moved to Israel?

So how are you treated there as a gentile?

Yeah I was born in slav lands. Pretty okay I guess. Mentality is an issue though.

Yeah I was born in slav lands. Pretty okay I guess. Mentality is an issue though.
Do you get discriminated there? I suggest leaving Israel and going back t Europe.

Do you get discriminated there? I suggest leaving Israel and going back t Europe.

I wouldn't say im actively discriminated against.
More lookism discriminated than by ethnic/religious affinity.

I wouldn't say im actively discriminated against.
More lookism discriminated than by ethnic/religious affinity.
Is Israel a first-world country or does it feel like any other sandnigger shithole in the Middle East?

Is Israel a first-world country or does it feel like any other sandnigger shithole in the Middle East?
It feels like a first world country that is slowly turning into just another sandnigger shithole in the middle east.

Used to live in a Jewish neighborhood and I had plenty of Israeli coworkers, classmates, and bosses. I don’t like them. You’re spot on about the women, OP, but Israelis in general are very crude and aggressive people. They behave a lot like niggers but with higher IQ. I have zero interest in visiting

Last edited:
I also hate israeli foids, especially the ethyopians and mizrahi ones. The ashkenazi ones are only slightly more cultured

Used to live in a Jewish neighborhood and I had plenty of Israeli coworkers, classmates, and bosses. I don’t like them. You’re spot on about the women, OP, but Israelis in general are very crude and aggressive people. They behave a lot like niggers but with higher IQ. I have zero interest in visiting
There's nothing to see here anyways.

Why are your AVIs so good?

what does a 5/10 jewish foid look like

I remember most jewish foids being like that in school. A few were very feminine with big tits though.

Return to Russia.