Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am not asking for much.. but yet its TOO MUCH to ask. This life is a total joke...

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
All I want is:
-My looksmatch nothing more nothing less.
-Virgin. I am one too..and people should value their virginity.
-Close to the same income. I can be making 40k and you 35k or even 30. As long as you can provide for yourself without me.
- Similar lifestyle. I gymcel? Its fine.. just be average! You dont have to be some 10pack -1% bodyfat obsessed with herself bitch. Just dont be overweight.
-Be somewhat sociable with me. Not just stay in bed and LDAR.
-Some snuggle interaction.
-Loyal

Is it actually too much to ask? Like really, is it?????? It seems like it..

I even allow a margin for her to be paid less, not have a model body.

It truly wasnt a lot to ask for... you can be slightly below me and I will be ok. But it seems like I am asking for the impossible here, my only options would be car crash victims, fire victims, failed bungeejumping victims with broken bones.

If i am 3/10 the most i can do is a -1/10 as it seems...

I agree, what you’re asking for is completely reasonable. But with the added virgin stipulation, it’s impossible. You might as well ask for a unicorn made out of diamonds. Virgins don’t exist anymore.

I agree, what you’re asking for is completely reasonable. But with the added virgin stipulation, it’s impossible. You might as well ask for a unicorn made out of diamonds. Virgins don’t exist anymore.
Exactly, I am willing to date even slightly under my SMV! Ok fine, the foid wants to be mogged. Alright i can mog you by 1smv atleast, but not bloody 7 points.. its absurd.

A very reasonable thing to desire before (((feminism))) rose to prominence and fucked everything. Now you either settle for a landwhale single mother with 4 kids from 4 different men or you die alone.

I prefer the latter.

Exactly, I am willing to date even slightly under my SMV! Ok fine, the foid wants to be mogged. Alright i can mog you by 1smv atleast, but not bloody 7 points.. its absurd.
Doesn’t matter. There are no sexually mature Virgin women. What he saying is like “I don’t even need a unicorn made of diamonds.. I’ll settle for one made out of gold/silver/fake diamonds whatever bro it doesn’t fucking exist lol the only thing you and me and everyone else in here should strive for is to moneymaxx hard, loksmaxx as much as possible, and live a player lifestyle with young girls who want louboutins and will suck dick for the Instagram life... Money can still buy pussy you just need a fuckton of it.

All I want is:
-Close to the same income. I can be making 40k and you 35k or even 30. As long as you can provide for yourself without me.
- Similar lifestyle. I gymcel? Its fine.. just be average! You dont have to be some 10pack -1% bodyfat obsessed with herself bitch. Just dont be overweight.
-Loyal

It truly wasnt a lot to ask for... you can be slightly below me and I will be ok. But it seems like I am asking for the impossible here, my only options would be car crash victims, fire victims, failed bungeejumping victims with broken bones.

Completely reasonable request and you should feel entitled to it considering that you are expected to work and contribute for this society.

Doesn’t matter. There are no sexually mature Virgin women. What he saying is like “I don’t even need a unicorn made of diamonds.. I’ll settle for one made out of gold/silver/fake diamonds whatever bro it doesn’t fucking exist lol the only thing you and me and everyone else in here should strive for is to moneymaxx hard, loksmaxx as much as possible, and live a player lifestyle with young girls who want louboutins and will suck dick for the Instagram life... Money can still buy pussy you just need a fuckton of it.
I agree, this is why I am changing my mentality to a PUMP and DUMP type of thing.
Completely reasonable request and you should feel entitled to it considering that you are expected to work and contribute for this society.
Should be way more than reasonable when people decide to go for femoids under you financially and looks wise.

Virgin and loyalty is something only chads can attain.

Pics of your looksmatch for context?

All I want is:
-Loyal

Yes it is too much to ask for. Women can literally start a business at home with a snapchat account and an Iphone. Why the fuck would they settle for and incel like you?

It never started.

All I want is:
-Loyal

Lower your stantarts swEEtie you arE nOt EnTitElD to anYtHinG TeeeeeHeeeeee

-Loyal
Aka ; Just be a normal functioning foid without mental illnesses

My requirements are:

- a virgin
- around my age

thats it. I dont even care if she's obese or whatever. I just need someone that shows me affection. And I will show affection in return.

All I want is:
-Loyal

How cucktears sees this:
-Virgin, so she can be more easily manipulated and less likely to leave when le incel eventually becomes a wife beater.:soy:
-Needs to make her own money because he won't buy her anniversary gifts because le incel is only interested in getting the secksi times from wife because incels don't love wahmen.:soy:
-Doesn't want wife to be landwhale therefore wants wife to throw up in toilet every time she hits 1 kg over 55kgs.:soy:
-Not talking when she wants to, therefore he wants the wife to stroke his ego.:soy:
-Must be ok with being raped by boogeyman incel because everyone knows a sub 8 male touching a femoid is an act of rape.:soy:
-Stockholm syndrome.:soy:

But seriously, yeah. It's pretty shit how we're stuck like this.
Womb to tomb boyos. Never even began :feelsrope:

move country bruh srsly, in a lot of (non-white) country you can still get a looksmatched VIRGIN wife or above that wont cheat on you and cant divorce rape you because the laws arent (as) cucked (as 1st world countries). Are you white? you already know to nonwhite woman having 1/2 white babies is the dream. If I were white even as sub4 its what id do tbh.

Last edited: