Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I am not an FBI Member

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
@Atavistic Autist has said that I have ties with the FBI. Not only is this fallacious, im going to disprove his theory. How? Simple. I know me better than anyone else here and I AM NOT PART OF THE FBI. Anyone that says this is a bluepill coper and should immediately rope. If not, consider this one of the last days you will have life status, @Atavistic Autist. I will walk onto the street and scream and find you using echolocation. Think this is dumb? bats use it. Anyways I will conclude this by saying that I am one of the smartest members here. Not only can I write in English I can read it.
Medival Hierarchy
Illuminati Picture
Oil pump

Recruit - 0 posts

why fbi would even care about this retarded fourm beats me

our mysogyngyg is too powerful for the soys to contain, we must execute the world revolution and contain all foids into bondage
PUT ME IN UR SIG :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

Over for out of FBI jurisdictioncels. Instead the CIA would kidnap me and put me in Guantanamo or on a boat forever. :feelzez::dafuckfeels:

Sounds like something an FBI agent would say. :feelshehe:

boy sure thing officer, right here these are the evil inkwells rumours that have been started from them

why fbi would even care about this retarded fourm beats me
It is a wellspring for disaffection and when greycels are inquisitive about topics such as mass-shootings, it is only proper to be suspicious of them.

Last edited:
You're part of the Mossad.

@Atavistic Autist has said that I have ties with the FBI. Not only is this fallacious, im going to disprove his theory. How? Simple. I know me better than anyone else here and I AM NOT PART OF THE FBI. Anyone that says this is a bluepill coper and should immediately rope. If not, consider this one of the last days you will have life status, @Atavistic Autist. I will walk onto the street and scream and find you using echolocation. Think this is dumb? bats use it. Anyways I will conclude this by saying that I am one of the smartest members here. Not only can I write in English I can read it.View attachment 252409View attachment 252411View attachment 252412
Ok GrAYcel

A good number of muricacels on this forum got visited, me included.

i believe you