Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am NOT a subhuman

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
You cucks call yourselves subhumans, I DON'T. It literally makes no sense that a few milimeters of bone and slant eyes would make me inferior to anyone else, I feel like most of you are getting off on humiliation. I'm completely aware of my SMV and I know I'm ugly, that's it. I don't have to keep telling my self "It's over, I'm a loser, I'm useless" because I know I AM NOT TRASH, I'm just a person with unconventional looks.

I AM NOT AN ANIMAL, I AM NOT AN ANIMAL, I AM A HUMAN BEING

I agree actually

I don't think I am trash, but I do work with it. I am treated like it, too. I guess it all works out. JFL.

Femoids are subhumans

it is how it is

Hard to think that when ppl won't even look you in the eye and you have no friends no matter how personable you try to be. This is normie lvl gaslighting, just ignore the haters mannnnnn.

If you’re on the internet more than 2 hours a day you’re a subhuman by default

pope like the cope.

it matters what foids think

you are a good looking man.

I legit think some of these chad-worshippers who always talk about incels being subhumans, are FBIcels working to demoralize us
you're not truly blackpilled if you worship foids by giving them the right to decide who is and who isn't a subhuman

I legit think some of these chad-worshippers who always talk about incels being subhumans, are FBIcels working to demoralize us
you're not truly blackpilled if you worship foids by giving them the right to decide who is and who isn't a subhuman
true

Who decided men with better genetics lives were worth more than ours? Foids.
Don’t let them win

Cope you are a subhuman thats why you are here