Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am Not a Paedophile

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I am not a child molester. I go for women my own age (57)
Yes, teens and twenties are better looking than 40+, but I know my place.
It is as if I want my neighbor's Cadillac, but won't steal it.
I will be very happy taking the bus.
I wlil take almost any woman my age.
She can be dumb, broke, look like Frankenstein;
as long as she has no mixed race kids or grand-kids.

Any man of every fucking age group thinks that teens and young adult holes are the most attractive kind of women because that is when they are the most fertile it’s fucking natrual don’t feel ashamed because of it

I actually have a question for u oldcel do u gradually accept the fact that if u ever get a women she most likely won’t be young?

According to society you're.
You probably look like the stereotypical child molester.

IT is very proud of you.

cucktears wont touch this

Any man of every fucking age group thinks that teens and young adult holes are the most attractive kind of women because that is when they are the most fertile it’s fucking natrual don’t feel ashamed because of it

How did your event go?

"As long as she has no mixed race kids or grand-kids..."

Good luck with that.

how will you know if you arent reminded
You've got a point
Download 28

I think you are a respectful man, sir. Mad respect for you ngl

Pedophilia is wanting pre pubescent children.

Wanting high school girls is not pedophilia

I am not pedophile. I am ephobophile, and bit into hebephilia sometimes

Yes, teens and twenties are better looking than 40+, but I know my place.
It is as if I want my neighbor's Cadillac, but won't steal it.
All straight men are like this. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

It's illegal for adult women to post nudes they took of themselves during their early to mid teens. The ruling power wants to monopolise sex with minors to give as bribes and blackmail at islands such as Epsteins. He didn't kill himself.

Youre an ehebophile which is normal, ok and should be respected. It is illegal for adult women to post nudes from when they were younger so that the jews can penalise normal sexuality while monopolising pedophilia. Epsteins island was only one of many.

Beyond over for oldcels

Supreme true

What we don't see: glow in the darks pointing a gun to op's head as he's typing this.