Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i am not a good person

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
i used to tell myself , back in the days
i may be ugly , but at least im a good person , right

but what defines a good person ?

Hard working ?
Respectful ?
Social skills ?
Good listener ?
Good storyteller ?
Disciplined ?
Focused ?
Friendly ?
Reliable ?
Honest ?
Funny ?

I resemble none of those traits .
My personality is even worse than my looks .

Even before i realized that i was ugly as shit ,
i was a loner , an antisocial creep who didnt care for other people .

I dont have a moral compass and i contribute nothing to society .

Having a high opinion of yourself is just another retarded cope .
Just like Intelligence is .

I am literal human garbage in every which way .
Doesn't matter how you look at it , i have zero positive values .

This is not some self loathing type shit ,
just a rational thought .

There is not a single good thing about me .
Not one .

I am a bad person, too.

I would say that I'm honest at least. Although whether or not that's a desirable trait is debatable.

I would say that I'm honest at least. Although whether or not that's a desirable trait is debatable.
yeah man

im also honest , but only on the internet

irl i am just another pretender , confined by social rules and always watching what i say

Doesn’t matter when ur ugly

Most people in the world are bad people. Some are just good at hiding it.

Just because you don't have any of these qualities doesn't mean you're necessarily a bad person. Maybe you're just a dull, average, boring person.

IMHO a truly bad person is typically a criminal. Violent, manipulative, hateful, etc. Criminals have negative social value. If you're just unremarkable, you have zero social value, but not a negative one.

If you're a law-abiding citizen you should have the right to enjoy life even if you can't do it for free. If you can't use your "personality" to seduce women, you should at least have the right to pay them.

Also there is a greater question about what really defines a good person, beyond the morality of the concept. But that's slightly off-topic because nowadays when people use the terms good or bad, it's usually about morality.

Last edited:
I think that not going out of your way to harm others is good enough to be good in this world
I think (based on observation) that normies are psychopaths who harm others even when it doesn't benefit them (or even harms them too AKA shitting in their own nest)
I think incels are generally much better people than normies, but of course it varies and even then being "good in this world" is not some incredible level of morality, more like the bare minimum I'd expect

I am a bad person, too.
But you have 50.000+ posts though. Given that the 5.000.000 post mark was also reached today, you literally make up 1% of all posts on this board.

i am a bad person and i dont care

having good social skills is being a good person

No such thing as a good person