Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am no longer a 31 year old KHHV...

UglyScotsman

UglyScotsman

Officer
Lol j/k 32nd birthday today.....Bitches!!!!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Onto the doom train hurtling towards ropesville!!!

Honk one for me fellas.
Can we get an oldcel rollcall in here to make me feel less lonely amongst you kids, I'm an outcast in society as it is, feels even worse being one here too. :feelsohgod:

It's too late for me. Advice to all youngcels....seriously...looksmax as best you can right now just in case. And seriously stemcelmax or educationmax or moneymax; at least be lonely and sad with a nice house and tech gadgets to keep you occupied.

I'm a low iqcel and adhdcel and live paycheck to paycheck , I'm at the absolute bottom of society. It's over for me completely. It doesnt have to be over for you too.

Honk honk

happy bday

i hope ill be able to cope like you when i turn 32...

The joke was obvious

Happy birthday new friend.:feelsclown:

I feel sad for you. Those situations should never happen. Hope I will ascend eventually when I'm 30 or earlier, when I'll have a stable situation.

How does it feel to have wizard power?

Oldest joke in the book

Happy birthday, fellow oldcel.

Advice to all youngcels....seriously...looksmax as best you can right now just in case. And seriously stemcelmax or educationmax or moneymax;

I'm a low iqcel

Honk honk
easy to say that but good luck. am also low iq shit sucks

"i was born and my life was over"
-saint hamudi

Happy birthday man, but it's over if u are manlet or ugly. The aim of status, money Is only like provider, the foids will becomes orbiters not for you buy to parasite on you.
Educationmax? Ahahahah Is fucking cope, "personality" :soy: :soy: :soy:

happy bday

i hope ill be able to cope like you when i turn 32...

you probably wont feel any different then u do now. time flies past 18 and b4 u know it ull be on ur death bed or have roped

I fear growing this old and still living the same torturous life

Happy birthday man, but it's over if u are manlet or ugly. The aim of status, money Is only like provider, the foids will becomes orbiters not for you buy to parasite on you.
Educationmax? Ahahahah Is fucking cope, "personality" :soy: :soy: :soy:

When I say educationmax, I dont think that will get girls but do it for your income and life improvement for yourself and future. I somehow got into uni twice but dropped out twice because I'm an actual retard.

Anyway thanks all for bday wishes.
No wizard powers unfortunately unless balding and 10x self hatred counts as powers.

I'm a low iqcel and adhdcel and live paycheck to paycheck , I'm at the absolute bottom of society

No, you are not. There are some gigalosers that have never had any job, so they are even lower class than people having at least some job.

If it is any consolation, you have things better than me.

Last edited:
''happy'' birthday

Happy Birthday. Treat yourself to some excellent copes man :feelsautistic:

i cannot say 'happy' birthday but i hope that you had somewhat of a better day than the rest

Happy birthday I guess

“Happy” birthday bro. I’m 23yo (youngcel) but I’m also shit ugly and low IQ. It’s hard for me to maxx anything

Lol j/k 32nd birthday today.....Bitches!!!!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Onto the doom train hurtling towards ropesville!!!

Honk one for me fellas.
Can we get an oldcel rollcall in here to make me feel less lonely amongst you kids, I'm an outcast in society as it is, feels even worse being one here too. :feelsohgod:

It's too late for me. Advice to all youngcels....seriously...looksmax as best you can right now just in case. And seriously stemcelmax or educationmax or moneymax; at least be lonely and sad with a nice house and tech gadgets to keep you occupied.

I'm a low iqcel and adhdcel and live paycheck to paycheck , I'm at the absolute bottom of society. It's over for me completely. It doesnt have to be over for you too.

Honk honk
I am a ADHDcel too, it's absolutely brootal, you can't survive or do anything cognitively painstaking

How do you cope to 32?

I'm 33 years old and I salute you. Happy Birthday!!
Have a good one, cheers.

Happy birthday