Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am nearly 30 and have never been in a relationship before

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
@Lv99_BixNood You'd be a useless member if your fucking Reddit copypaste ceased to exist. Fucking bitch.

Foidcel should quit her pity party and stop making excuses.

@Lv99_BixNood You'd be a useless member if your fucking Reddit copypaste ceased to exist. Fucking bitch.
. Reddit is full if shit. He weeds out the good stuff for us to laugh at

She's probably fat and ethnic, and she still turns down sex offers.

:feelsUnreal:

"Femcels" aren't real. In other words, the sky is blue.

It's over for her honestly atp most men don't even want to settle down with old washed out women.

Posted by ForeverCock

i bet she's some extreme cock carouseling whore who is acting like some born again virgin goodie goodie bitch cuz she wants to settle down

Dear ladies,
Sex is overhyped.
You don’t need a relationship to be happy.
Nothing is wrong with being single.
Just work on yourself.
Are you asexual? Or saving yourself for marriage?

I can only assume this foid is some extreme outlier, maybe profound mental illness or something.
It's over for her honestly atp most men don't even want to settle down with old washed out women.
Yeah I mean I want a virgin but an early 20s virgin, not a 30 year old virgin. Idk, maybe if I was like 35-40 and had the opportunity to settle down with a 30yo virgin foid it is better than a slut, but I'm not sure. For a foid to still be virgin at 30 there has to be something wrong with her. She's probably a closet lesbian or something.

I like his reddit reposting. It's one of the few things this forum has to keep discussions alive. If BixNood stopped posting I would come here a lot less. Keep up the good work OP.

Why is nobody in the comments reminding her that she not entitled to a man's love and calling her a femcel

Screenshot 20230806 121543

JUST FUCKING IMAGINE IF ANYBODY EVER RESPONDED THIS WAY TO A MALE VIRGIN

after the cock carousel shes finally ready. every. single. time.

I can only assume this foid is some extreme outlier, maybe profound mental illness or something.

Yeah I mean I want a virgin but an early 20s virgin, not a 30 year old virgin. Idk, maybe if I was like 35-40 and had the opportunity to settle down with a 30yo virgin foid it is better than a slut, but I'm not sure. For a foid to still be virgin at 30 there has to be something wrong with her. She's probably a closet lesbian or something.
even a 20 year virgin is still strange. foids operate like a hivemind, so when the first one loses it at 14 all the rest follow, i'm very skeptical of any adult foid claiming to be a virgin.

I like his reddit reposting. It's one of the few things this forum has to keep discussions alive. If BixNood stopped posting I would come here a lot less. Keep up the good work OP.
Well, then just browse Larppit and enjoy. No need to browse incels.is for this copypaster

Nither did I, though before social networks(Im millenialcel) I was in a couple of dates, but afterwards all w0men ghosted me.

I was the strange quiet kid and school, and all people spread stupid rumors about me.

She is not entitled to be in romantic relationship(with Chad). Simple as, Period.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back