Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am nearing 30s and it's like I got my 2nd puberty... acne, morning woods, etc.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

My face and back were clear for years now but recently I got acne back. It's not as bad as it used to be in my teens, but it's noticible, it bursts out from time to time and now it's worst in years. My skin became oily, I get morning woods daily (didn't have those in years, now it's daily), I started gaining weight fast although I have to say my body/frame got better. Is this some sort of incel trait? Getting puberty by decades? Clearly something is wrong with my hormones.

FUUUUCK, I was semi happy with my looks when it comes to skin, it was clear most of the time and even this is going away :feelsbadman:. ANyone here also had 2nd puberty?

Also I was a late bloomer. I was still a kid mentally at 17. My age of rebelion was around 18.

Last edited:
Imagine getting morning woods :cryfeels:

Did it start after you went on Venlafaxine?

Did it start after you went on Venlafaxine?
Nope, before that. I am complaining now because my skin got bad. And when it gets bad for me, I get a massive hit in looks. Also I only took 2 doses of it.

Nope, before that. I am complaining now because my skin got bad. And when it gets bad for me, I get a massive hit in looks. Also I only took 2 doses of it.

Ah I see, I guess your body in its code went back into some type of puberty.

i can only relate in the age and the higher libido as well as morning wood

Just throw in the towel bro, it's over

Just throw in the towel bro, it's over
Itvwas over before it began but still I want to not be unhappy with shittyvskin when I look in the mirror.

And now my barber kinda messed up my hair too sobI look double ugly.

Depression and bad mood also cause that
I had depression and bad mood for years nowvand none of this was happening to me. Its not that.

Your body is urging you to find a mate and breed.
Just get a girlfriend, bro.

Your body is urging you to find a mate and breed.
Just get a girlfriend, bro.
LMFAO literally my psychologist's words.

Theres explanation for morning wood, if i go week or two im getting sex dreams.
Nope. Not an explanation for me. I fapped last night and had a boner in the morning.

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

My face and back were clear for years now but recently I got acne back. It's not as bad as it used to be in my teens, but it's noticible, it bursts out from time to time and now it's worst in years. My skin became oily, I get morning woods daily (didn't have those in years, now it's daily), I started gaining weight fast although I have to say my body/frame got better. Is this some sort of incel trait? Getting puberty by decades? Clearly something is wrong with my hormones.

FUUUUCK, I was semi happy with my looks when it comes to skin, it was clear most of the time and even this is going away :feelsbadman:. ANyone here also had 2nd puberty?

Also I was a late bloomer. I was still a kid mentally at 17. My age of rebelion was around 18.
Maybe you’llfinnaly grow up unlike me