Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am lucky I torture bugs.

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★
Whenever I see a bug I kill it in the most brutal way possible. I take it a part, flip it, let it think it has a chance to live then stomp on it . I hate those vermin so such.

Today I spotted a large woodlhouse and I started to drag it with my finger, watching it struggle under my godlike power. Then I flipped it over and to my shock there was babies under its stomach! Disgusting. I catch it in a glass and threw it out my window.

Emo Meme Sticker - Emo Meme Chat Bubble ...

Total Bug Holocaust!

I used to do same as a kid, nowadays I barely even see many bugs around me except bees and wasps

Same fuck bugs

I used to do same as a kid, nowadays I barely even see many bugs around me except bees and wasps
I’ve done it with rats and squirrels but I can’t catch much else

i used to pull apart pill bugs with my fingers as a kid :feelsaww:

It is self defense when they are in your house.

i would feel bad. maybe im retarded.

Whenever I see a bug I kill it in the most brutal way possible. I take it a part, flip it, let it think it has a chance to live then stomp on it . I hate those vermin so such.

Today I spotted a large woodlhouse and I started to drag it with my finger, watching it struggle under my godlike power. Then I flipped it over and to my shock there was babies under its stomach! Disgusting. I catch it in a glass and threw it out my window.
You must have aimbot because you never miss with these banger posts