Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I am looking for friends (and potentially even a woman who lurks here and wants love)

Blud123

Blud123

I'll make you say...
Hello, I am not completely new to .is, but I want to make some friends as I am sort of lonely and I want to meet people who could probably get along with me and like me, so I made a presentation that I will put a link in here for people who want to go to a site that hosts pdfs since .is does not support .pdf (it would be cool if it could support this basic document format and include a previewer), so here is my presentation

If you are suspicious, look up "jumpshare", and if you have adobe acrobat, open my pdf in protected view if you are someone who doesn't really trust this kind of thing... i don't fault you

might make a text version of this

Feelslsdreal

If there are women lurking here they certainly don’t want us… sorry bro

I opened it and Im still alive boyos :smonk:

Clicked the link
Computer froze and rebooted

@Animecel2D did you click the link? Is it safe to do so? I’m not doing his retarded paranoid tutorial

you really wanna meet an IT foid?

No woman that lurks here wants love, or she’d get it. In reality all she wants is to humiliate us and get off on our pain