Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I am looking for copkilling videos.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
Who likes those bastards anyways?

(I dont support any kind of violence this is just for entertainment purposes)

الزنوج؟

nigger brutality (inverse of police brutality)

Hate those ZOGbots, some spic bastard one gave me a ticket for no reason

I only like it, when they brutalize Niggers, foids, and sexhavers

May Allah bless you.
Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

If anyone has the sauce I would love to know.

If anyone finds the vid of the cop getting shot in the neck with audible gurgles as he bleeds out I would be very appreciative. Might earn a follow too :feelsokman:

I only like it, when they brutalize Niggers, foids, and sexhavers
Only reason I’d ever be a cop. Ngl im a big violence enjoyer. I’d make for a better football hooligan than a cop

Only reason I’d ever be a cop. Ngl im a big violence enjoyer. I’d make for a better football hooligan than a cop
Football hooligans are retarded aswell if you want violence just punch random people on the street (dont do this its illegal and violence is bad this is just a joke)

Football hooligans are retarded aswell if you want violence just punch random people on the street (dont do this its illegal and violence is bad this is just a joke)
I’d be in good company then lol

Who likes those bastards anyways?
Cops invent reasons and completely unjustifiably assault and enslave subhuman males, and rush to "save" normie scum who invented fake stories against us. All scum cops should be killed and their bloodlines culled but we live in a backwards world. Those videos are based, let us enjoy them, finally they get what they deserve, not en mass, but it's something, good can never be enough.

Cops invent reasons and completely unjustifiably assault and enslave subhuman males, and rush to "save" normie scum who invented fake stories against us. All scum cops should be killed and their bloodlines culled but we live in a backwards world. Those videos are based, let us enjoy them, finally they get what they deserve, not en mass, but it's something, good can never be enough.
Assault authority. Enslave authority. Kill authority. Do EXACTLY what authority does to you without a good reason but fake reasons and abuse on the regular. Slander authority. Purge authority's soul. Eliminate authority.

What happened?
Basically cops being cops. Especially when driving stopping you just for you pay them a bribe so they stop halting you. Biggest idiots ever. No attitude, no humanity, just fucking bots with superiority complex.

Basically cops being cops. Especially when driving stopping you just for you pay them a bribe so they stop halting you. Biggest idiots ever. No attitude, no humanity, just fucking bots with superiority complex.
I could say yes, but because of them I cannot even own and drive a car now, while having other problems, for no good reason in the slightest, but authority's self righteousness. I am so happy some of them get killed, not for a proper reason (because real victims usually don't kill them), but it's collective karma.

its always niggers
Who cares. There needs to be SOMEONE unhinged enough to enact collective karma on pigs, because normal victims of pigs usually don't retaliate the abuse.

i have video of guy filming car crash aftermath of dead cops splattered all over the road, do you want to see it?

i have video of guy filming car crash aftermath of dead cops splattered all over the road, do you want to see it?
I want to see how those ZOGbots are killed for all the suffering they made.

Tbf Majority of violence on police are niggers
Correct. :yes:

It proves racial realism when you see this. When Whites or other races act violent, it's in a very different manner to how Niggers "chimp out"

Every race/demographic has their own way of behaving violent.

Last edited:
There was this one acount on bestgore.fun who had lots of compliations of cops being called mostly from America dude would divide them into parts idk it they’re still there as this was back in 2020 but i think if you gi on there just search up cops being killed part whatever it should be there