Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am lonely and I get no attention or validation

copebuster

copebuster

Banned
-
I just want someone I can feel comfortable talking to. I message random people to try to start conversation with just anyone I feel so depraved

Noone here answers my messages.

welcome to the incel club

"I am lonely and I get no attention or validation" that's something like "level 1" incel here
I'm not talking about irl i'm talking even online. I larp as a female on reddit just because I know someone will message me and have a geniune conversatinon with me

I'm not talking about irl i'm talking even online. I larp as a female on reddit just because I know someone will message me and have a geniune conversatinon with me

How did that work out?

I know the feel. I barely remember what socialization feels like. I've had so little human contact over the last decade that leaving the house is enough to cause a panic attack.

How did that work out?
well. gets lots of message all i have to do is go to some thread in r/all and reply with "as a female" and get some people who "relate" to me and just have a conversation until they ask for pics

well. gets lots of message all i have to do is go to some thread in r/all and reply with "as a female" and get some people who "relate" to me and just have a conversation until they ask for pics

Women literally don't have to do anything except exist. JFL.

You can message me. I have no friends either.

Here with my thoughts just hating and regretting everything that has ever happened and alone as usual

Fml...

i dont have any friends but im a jerk anyways

Attachments

• 1519105494195.png
    1519105494195.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 65