Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am living proof that the redpill is cope

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Redpill cucks will always have the most garbage advice such as "negging": being rude to foids on purpose to be attractive and channel your inner alpha. When I was younger I'd do that without even discovering the redpill.

I'd always laugh at foids when I was younger and mock them since I thought they would appreciate my chadly non-simpy behavior but they'd always tell others how much they hated me

The funniest part is that I still have to live with the repercussions of this shit today. Every now and then I'll have a foid run into me and she'll be like "[name of oneitis] hated you when you were in high school since you made fun of them" and I'd pretend to be shocked. Even funnier is that they tell me how I'd have a girlfriend if I was nicer and I just sit there like :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It took every fiber of my body to be nice to a foid but i did and had a good relationship with one before she also brutally friendzoned me and stopped talking to me. Jfl its crazy how much toilets will hate you for simply even asking them out. The least she could have done was at least continue to be my friend

Redpill is mostly cope. It can work for average men to some degree.

Two average men are competing for the same chick. One of them is highly neurotic and dependent on affection; the other one is very chill and emotionally independent.

Bet the chick is more likely to be interested in the emotionally unavailable guy and you would be correct 9 times out of 10.

Women cringe at neurotic guys who crawl on their knees toward them. It's not what men are supposed to do from a biological standpoint.

Though, in case the man is highly attractive he can be as emotionally dependent as he wants, as his attractiveness will make up for it. At the same time, there's nothing a highly unattractive man can do to make up for his lack of attractiveness. So the redpill is mostly useful in the middle. Among average men.

Just my two cents.

Redpill is mostly cope. It can work for average men to some degree.

Two average men are competing for the same chick. One of them is highly neurotic and dependent on affection; the other one is very chill and emotionally independent.

Bet the chick is more likely to be interested in the emotionally unavailable guy and you would be correct 9 times out of 10.

Women cringe at neurotic guys who crawl on their knees toward them. It's not what men are supposed to do from a biological standpoint.

Though, in case the man is highly attractive he can be as emotionally dependent as he wants, as his attractiveness will make up for it. At the same time, there's nothing a highly unattractive man can do to make up for his lack of attractiveness. So the redpill is mostly useful in the middle. Among average men.

Just my two cents.
I totally agree. The only problem with the redpill is that it is complete garbage unless you have the minimum looks level to start "game"

If you act confident without the looks to go along with it, people will think ur a dick