Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am literally turning into a greycel

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
My eczema has advanced to the point of completely consuming my entire left arm and has spread to other parts of my body, some not conventional, alongside other changes such as skin discoloration. It has started to become mummified and grey, making it look 50 years older, not to mention the constant bleeding due to cracking. It seems my body decided to throw in the towel because I also had to endure kidney failure and go to the ER for it. I don't even drink much and my diet isn't that bad since I eat whatever my family cooks, so once again the blames goes towards my shitty inkwell genetics and the Jews.

Last edited:
Brutal as fuck. No cure?

Inceldom not only takes a toll on your body mentally but physically. It destroy you from inside out

And they want you to suffer, or assisted suicide would be legal.

Inceldom not only takes a toll on your body mentally but physically. It destroy you from inside out
I also think the reasons behind this are psychological, such as lack of sex and intimacy