Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i am literally dying from not being able to make even small decisions

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★
always there are several (or plenty) options what i should be doing. i can't do anything, i eat the easiest thing i have after 12-15 hours of not eating while proper food expires and is wasted

how do i fix this?

Maybe you should flip a coin for every binary inconsequential decision you make

I just roll a dice when I can't decide for myself.

Your brain is completely fucked and you cannot trust it. When the stakes aren't that high like choosing what to eat, you simply outsource the decision making: by flipping a coin, or if there are multiple option, by rolling a dice.

Your brain is unable to make decisions so just don't bother.
Do it enough times and get used to it.

It's important to do whatever the dice have decided. Also important to not regret the decision. Whatever the dice decides is the best option because you're mind is more stupid than the dice.

I just roll a dice when I can't decide for myself.

Your brain is completely fucked and you cannot trust it. When the stakes aren't that high like choosing what to eat, you simply outsource the decision making: by flipping a coin, or if there are multiple option, by rolling a dice.

Your brain is unable to make decisions so just don't bother.
Do it enough times and get used to it.

It's important to do whatever the dice have decided. Also important to not regret the decision. Whatever the dice decides is the best option because you're mind is more stupid than the dice.
but just eating peanuts everyday is easier than cooking/preparing/making food. i am very slow. and since early 2019 I have not had light in my kitchen because the light came to its end and can't replace it and some other part it needs to work. so i must prepare meat without seeing whether it is not raw still or not (i dont know many words in english i would like to use to explain this!)

i have lots of deficiencies probably because of eating only salted or not salted peanuts and nothing else basically for the last weeks. only water and peanuts. i dont have energy to do barely any thing. i dont have a dice, i think.

Take an adderall and flip a coin

but just eating peanuts everyday is easier than cooking/preparing/making food. i am very slow.
But like you said you'll get deficiencies and diseases I'd you only eat peanuts.

and since early 2019 I have not had light in my kitchen because the light came to its end and can't replace it and some other part it needs to work. so i must prepare meat without seeing whether it is not raw still or not
Isn't there anyone you can ask or hire to change your light?
Changing a light is usually easy.