Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am LITERALLY crying RN

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I am watching Pewdiepie and Marzia videos and I am crying because I will NEVER HAVE THIS. And part of it is due to Marzia being the way she is and i know, AWALT, and I am not worshipping a foid, but you know what I mean... No girl with anime voice will be cute to me like she is for Felix.

Your fault for choosing not to be born a chad.

I am watching Pewdiepie and Marzia videos and I am crying because I will NEVER HAVE THIS. And part of it is due to Marzia being the way she is and i know, AWALT, and I am not worshipping a foid, but you know what I mean... No girl with anime voice will be cute to me like she is for Felix.
rope.
there is no hope.
od is the best way to do it.

consequence of having fucked up genetics

You sound like a bluepilled cuck tbh.

rope.
there is no hope.
od is the best way to do it.
No it isn't unless you mean some drugs taht just quickly and calmly put you to sleep. Eitehr way AS (assisted suicide) is the best way to go. 2nd is a blow from a shotgun to the head.
You sound like a bluepilled cuck tbh.
You sound like you are trying to cope. What are you? A redpilled MGTOW? STFU, loser, it's 100% male nature to want that. This is why you are here no matter if you admit to it or not.

pewds is an ugly motherfucker

pewdiepie-19891024-allfamous.org.jpg

Can you explain me how is that guy ugly?

Pewdiepie is not a Chad

He's Caucasian, blond with blue eyes. Basically Aryan. He's an upper Chadlite. The only reason he's not Chad is that he's neither very tall nor very manly.

pewds is an ugly motherfucker

She's with him due to his fortune and status
COOOOOOOOOOOOOPE. We already had hundreds of topics proving moneymaxxing is a cope and doesn't give you true love.

You sound like you are trying to cope. What are you? A redpilled MGTOW? STFU, loser, it's 100% male nature to want that. This is why you are here no matter if you admit to it or not.
Its sad but why would you cry over it?

Its sad but why would you cry over it?
Different blobs of DNA react differently to the otside world? How is this being bluepilled? The fact that you are using MUH BLUEPILL argument where it doesn't belong kinda points out to you being bliepilled in actuality.

I don't like that phaggot, he gets millions of dollars just for making low effort videos (which I'm sure 90% of the editing work is done by his staff) meanwhile some stemcel shelved his projects because lack of money

Different blobs of DNA react differently to the otside world? How is this being bluepilled? The fact that you are using MUH BLUEPILL argument where it doesn't belong kinda points out to you being bliepilled in actuality.

Crying over silly stuff is a soy trait. True blackpilled incels dont shed tears for silly things.

D4HUd0RW4AEXY1B.jpg

>that childs voice with that tattoo in her arm
A females treacherous nature in psychical form.i hate whores.

for silly things.
So silly, they make you spend most of your time here. Yeah, get this well-deserved block.

And to add, you will go back to worshipping of Elliot Rodger who not only cried but fuckign killed people in a rampage over being an incel. Fucking bluepilled pathetic cuck retarded hypocrites.

So silly, they make you spend most of your time here. Yeah, get this well-deserved block.

And to add, you will go back to worshipping of Elliot Rodger who not only cried but fuckign killed people in a rampage over being an incel. Fucking bluepilled pathetic cuck retarded hypocrites.

Iam literally shaking rn :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Pewds is a fuckin ugly nerd.

Literally the only reason he isn’t here posting with us as a part of our community is that either the kikes secretly used their vast resources to artificially boost him to stratospheric popularity as part of some bizarre social experiment they are conducting or he really does possess some kind of X factor or rather tapped into such a thing and from this provided content that apparently large swaths of the human population were deeply craving on some deep level but never fully knew what it was until Pewds provided it to them and they made him a famous multimillionaire as a result of it.

In anycase though what I’m saying is that he would not have the wife that he does if he were not a famous multimillionaire YouTuber.

Just as one of my ideological heroes Varg Vikernes probably wouldn’t have his devoted blonde haired loyal tradwife Mary if he were not a notorious famous black metal musician that is famous/notorious for allegedly burning down a church, killing a communist lowlife that was plotting to kill and torture him and once again being a successful musician.

Neither of these women dated and eventually married a good old Bob the plumber archetype after all.

No.

They went purely after the exciting famous guy as per their hypergamous needs/requirements.

Just as that Elliot Rodger supreme lady chick on YouTube didn’t give a fuck about Elliot until he killed all those people and became notorious/famous for it.

Now sure to be fair she probably didn’t even know who he was before the news made us all aware about his existence but still had he somehow met her before the murders and tried to mack on her he’d just get shut down and or ignored like every other blonde bimbo did to him before.

Last edited:
pewdiepie-19891024-allfamous.org.jpg

Can you explain me how is that guy ugly?
The shape of his head, he is a low T, longfaced cuck.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOPE. We already had hundreds of topics proving moneymaxxing is a cope and doesn't give you true love.
And who said he is getting "true love"? That bitch is obviously with him because of his money and fame. Dudes in his looks level have mediocre looking girlfriends, I know men who look better than him and can only date 5s.

Your fault for choosing not to be born a chad.
Lmao, I love the dark humour on here.
Crying over silly stuff is a soy trait. True blackpilled incels dont shed tears for silly things.

D4HUd0RW4AEXY1B.jpg
Stop this bullshit gatekeeping. You don't like emotions, your problem, but guys here do want relationships, they do want someone to actually care about them. Plus the social status and family approval etc. If all we all wanted was sex, most of us least the most high inhib would go to prostitutes. Sex is not the only thing we're after.

Stop this bullshit gatekeeping. You don't like emotions, your problem, but guys here do want relationships, they do want someone to actually care about them. Plus the social status and family approval etc. If all we all wanted was sex, most of us least the most high inhib would go to prostitutes. Sex is not the only thing we're after.

When did i say that relationships dont matter? But crying over it is bluepilled as fuck.

>that childs voice with that tattoo in her arm
A females treacherous nature in psychical form.i hate whores.
The devil and the angel at once, nothing to see, nothing to trust. A confusion of contradiction, leading to bullshit and derision.
The only winning move is not to play, but our own biology makes us want to be part of the game. This goes for a social life too, at least in my case.

The shape of his head, he is a low T, longfaced cuck.
Beauty isn't subjective retard and you can't objectively rate for shit. If you mog him gtfo here btw

When did i say that relationships dont matter? But crying over it is bluepilled as fuck.
Yeah, actually, you're right. I'm sorry. It's too tempting to give these things value they don't deserve.
Beauty isn't subjective retard and you can't objectively rate for shit. If you mog him gtfo here btw
You just contradicted yourself?

When did I say it is subjective, dumbfuck? I probably know more about looks than you do. His face is long, he looks like utter trash, especially for Swedish standards.
He would be dating 2s and 3s if he was not a milionaire, world-famous youtuber.
Keep coping, I bet you think you are 7/10

When did I say it is subjective, dumbfuck? I probably know more about looks than you do. His face is long, he looks like utter trash, especially for Swedish standards.
He would be dating 2s and 3s if he was not a milionaire, world-famous youtuber.
Keep coping, I bet you think you are 7/10
His face isn't long you fucking lookism.net imbecile look at his philtrum to chin ratio. His midface is totally normal. And longface isn't always equivalent ugliness. Keep projecting you fakecel bitch lmao. I'm a legit truecel unlike you faggot, I bet you're one of those guys who think he is incel because he doesn't have 8-9/10 face and is a big supporter of sub8 autists.:feelstastyman:

His face isn't long you fucking lookism.net imbecile look at his philtrum to chin ratio. His midface is totally normal. And longface isn't always equivalent ugliness. Keep projecting you fakecel bitch lmao. I'm a legit truecel unlike you faggot, I bet you're one of those guys who think he is incel because he doesn't have 8-9/10 face and is a big supporter of sub8 autists.:feelstastyman:
It's funny how the firs thing that people who lose the argument here do is say that we are 8/10 Chad fakecels and that we have lines of women wanting to fuck us. Yes, he looks like shit, especially in Sweden, he has a long ass face and looks like shit. Without his fortune and status he would be begging for below average pussy.

It's funny how the firs thing that people who lose the argument here do is say that we are 8/10 Chad fakecels and that we have lines of women wanting to fuck us. Yes, he looks like shit, especially in Sweden, he has a long ass face and looks like shit. Without his fortune and status he would be begging for below average pussy.
Keep coping. I didn't lose the argument. You're coping hard because you don't know how to rate a person. What you do is taking inceldom to another level and imply it's over for many men unless chad. These eyes have seen people calling Conor Murphy an incel and can't fuck Stacy without his status so I'm not even surprised anymore.

Keep coping. I didn't lose the argument. You're coping hard because you don't know how to rate a person. What you do is taking inceldom to another level and imply it's over for many men unless chad. These eyes have seen people calling Conor Murphy an incel and can't fuck Stacy without his status so I'm not even surprised anymore.
I never said pewds is an incel you dumb motherfucker. Nice strawman, he can still fuck, using his money and status, sure, but not an incel.