Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am literally convinced that almost 99% of mass shootings where false flags created by some entity to remove our rights.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
They are creating all these shootings so that they can remove the second amendment and disarm the populace so that we can become slaves for the corporate machine.
Just think about it, they fund Nicholas Cruz, he is the perfect target to pin it on, a lonely loser that got kicked out of highschool for threatening someone.
And multiple eye witnesses during the shooting reported the shooter was wearing full body armor but Nicholas Cruz wasn't wearing any armor:think::think::think::think:.

I'd say that the most famous ones are just psyops. They are hellbent on fucking with our 2nd amendment rights.

I'd say that the most famous ones are just psyops. They are hellbent on fucking with our 2nd amendment rights.
There are just too many flaws in the official story.
Also since Cruz shot up the highschool then how come we haven't seen any video camera footage.
Schools have cameras around and in the school but we haven't seen any footage of him actually shooting.

I definitely agree with this. They want to take our guns so they can take our lives.

For sure. I wonder if they'll sweep the google one under the rug because she was female tho.

For sure. I wonder if they'll sweep the google one under the rug because she was female tho.
She also didn't get any kills so I assume that was a real shooting, they need high kill counts to fulfill their narrative.

I have a controversial view on that.

I believe most of the violence in young people is from being bombarded by advertisements, constantly being sold to, and constant bureaucracy in their lives.

It's gotten so complicated for young people.

Remember, there are shooting everyday. It's the ones that get overreported that I suspect are phony.

I have a controversial view on that.

I believe most of the violence in young people is from being bombarded by advertisements, constantly being sold to, and constant bureaucracy in their lives.

It's gotten so complicated for young people.
I think it might have to also do with all the medication that people are taking these days.
THESE pills have tons of adverse effects such as depression and suicidal thought, and aggression.
And all of the "shooters" where taking some kind of medication.
But drug companies won't let the public know about the drug causing these events because it will put them out of bussiness.

THESE pills have tons of adverse effects such as depression and suicidal thought, and aggression.
And all of the "shooters" where taking some kind of medication.
I look at that as a "chicken or egg" type deal.

Not that the pills caused them to lash out entirely, more the fact they required this treatment spoke to an unbalance to begin with.

i agree, the government is always trying to take away more and more of our rights so they can have more control. JFL if you think the government is on your side

I'm skeptical of the YouTube and Mandalay Bay shootings

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back