Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am leaving this forum. theVman out

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
And no this isn't one of those cases where I come back tomorrow or in 2 days and start posting again. I'm going to be leaving for at least a couple of weeks. Or hopefully a lot lot more.
I've moved into a new place and I think my new roomates could be my friends. I want to be as least hostile as i can around them, and this forum just fills my hate meter.

I wanna try and cope for a bit. To the truecels here and my boyos I love you guys! And to the fakecels here trolling go fuck yourselves.

Goodbye. and no matter what the normoies tell you its not your fault!

Last edited:
good bye, will miss your low inhibition posts to the fakecels out there, good luck

The title made me rage. Good thing you're only gone for a couple of weeks, losing a truecel would've been a great loss in times like these.

So your new roommates aren't normies?

I tried staying away by keeping myself preoccupied with studies, but I keep coming here for more.

As soon as I have more than 2 hours of free time and I get bored of mindlessly browsing I always come here

Its pointless trying to quit, the only way to do it is to become gl enough to get a gf

Good luck brutha don’t forget your people nigga we love you

Godspeed.
I hope to never see you again (because you would not need this forum anymore, no hate boyo).

He'll be back when he realises friends are irrelevant and getting laid is the only key to happiness.

Don't agree with some things you've done (ie catfish) and based on your immediate guilt you showed (don't try denying) this place has had a bad influence over you. Hope you stay away from here as long as possible.

Good luck, I honestly hope you can escape, wish I could.

See you tomorrow

old-man-crying.gif

good luck vman, I mean that yo

ok bye ill try to keep the trolls at bay while your gone

damn, good luck. You'll be missed :(

Be careful out there - the sui fuel is potent.

Last edited:
See you in 2 weeks

this forum will be boring without you

good to know u are leaving for a good reason! will need ur utter blackpilled view here tho

People doing well and moving on. Kills me inside.
Good luck boyo

b698fc778d12a40cbc5b6e378141d287f6f14c69_hq.gif

good luck brother, well do our best to keep the fakes out