Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am kicked out of my house today

cinderogre

cinderogre

Admiral
Today I had it enough and slapped my mother .She was messing with me for forgetting my credit card in front seat of the car I was driving.Even after recovering my credit card she was fucking bitching with her pajeeeta mouth I had enough with that bitch.I slapped the fuck put of her and she started screaming my father came and tried to hit me but I pushed that cuck and overpowered him cause iam stronger,younger than that old bluepilled boomer scumbag.She said she don’t want to live n a house were she get hit my her son and she threatened me she will call police if I don’t get out of her house .I gladly packed my bag and left the house 2 hours ago.Now iam living in a motel.Soon I will book an apartment

Do you have a job?

How old are you? Renting an apartment as an adult and testing the adult life is not a bad thing.

This will be a good time to relax and refresh yourself eventually they will talk to you to come back.

Happened to me before.

I lived with a friend for 2 dayd before they called me to come back

How old are you? Renting an apartment as an adult and testing the adult life is not a bad thing.

This will be a good time to relax and refresh yourself eventually they will talk to you to come back.

Happened to me before.

I lived with a friend for 2 dayd before they called me to come back
Never fuck her ,fuck off never ever
She would shed crocodile tears but I know her she is a narcissistic bitch asshole

Yes at an automobile shop
That’s good at least. What do you do there, repair cars? If so, that means you are pretty skilled. I do some repairs on my own cars and lawn tractors, and it takes some good skill

That’s good at least. What do you do there, repair cars? If so, that means you are pretty skilled. I do some repairs on my own cars and lawn tractors, and it takes some good skill
I mean Iam a cashier I know some repair and shit but iam not a mechanic
I order parts ,help out manager ,I go to bank to deposit checks and money I manage office ,do computer work etc

I mean Iam a cashier I know some repair and shit but iam not a mechanic
I order parts ,help out manager ,I go to bank to deposit checks and money I manage office ,do computer work etc
That sounds like a decent job. Bring an actual mechanic can be very frustrating. I know when working on my mowers such as taking engines apart and changing drive belts and pulleys can be tricky work.

That sounds like a decent job. Bring an actual mechanic can be very frustrating. I know when working on my mowers such as taking engines apart and changing drive belts and pulleys can be tricky work.
I mean when I first arrived at the shop I used to help engine replacement ,replacing cletch and stuff like I wasn’t the mechanic but I was there to help him for stuff.Many times the work took 5-6 hours to get completed I used to endure a lot of heat on the day. I managed to survive the heat by drinking getorades

I mean when I first arrived at the shop I used to help engine replacement ,replacing cletch and stuff like I wasn’t the mechanic but I was there to help him for stuff.Many times the work took 5-6 hours to get completed I used to endure a lot of heat on the day. I managed to survive the heat by drinking getorades
That sounds pretty cool. If I can find it, I will attach a picture of what my dad and I had to do to repair a drive belt, pulley, and clutch assembly on a riding mower. It took a long time and was pretty tricky

That sounds pretty cool. If I can find it, I will attach a picture of what my dad and I had to do to repair a drive belt, pulley, and clutch assembly on a riding mower. It took a long time and was pretty tricky
It takes so many time to at least get one objective of the many to get accomplished while repairing a vehicle

IMG 4116

Drive belt repair
IMG 3594

Steering repair

You should get a tent and find a good area to camp in. It's free and you will save some money.

It takes so many time to at least get one objective of the many to get accomplished while repairing a vehicle
Yep. Lots of people underestimate what it takes to repair cars or other machines. I don’t, because I’ve done it many times and I respect the kind of work you do

You should get a tent and find a good area to camp in. It's free and you will save some money.
Yes iam looking for either a mobile home for rent or an single bedroom apartment

Yep. Lots of people underestimate what it takes to repair cars or other machines. I don’t, because I’ve done it many times and I respect the kind of work you do
This is why I hate normies so much so fucking much!:feelsree::reeeeee:
They only have respect for your if your are a
13 hour wagelslave doctor or an engineer with high salary and despise jobs like mechanic,chashier and serving food in a restaurant.

This is why I hate normies so much so fucking much!:feelsree::reeeeee:
They only have respect for your if your are a
13 hour wagelslave doctor or an engineer with high salary and despise jobs like mechanic,chashier and serving food in a restaurant.
Same. Blue collar jobs are what actually gets stuff done and makes society function

Same. Blue collar jobs are what actually gets stuff done and makes society function
Fuck wageslaver capitalists.Normies are brainwashed to work themselves to death and normies want to impose their shit mentality upon already destroyed people like us

Fuck wageslaver capitalists.Normies are brainwashed to work themselves to death and normies want to impose their shit mentality upon already destroyed people like us
Exactly. I could never work an office job. I also refuse to be an absolute slave and be a workaholic. I only will work as much as I have to

live in your car, you can make a comfy setup with some preparation and save more $$$

Today I had it enough and slapped my mother .She was messing with me for forgetting my credit card in front seat of the car I was driving.Even after recovering my credit card she was fucking bitching with her pajeeeta mouth I had enough with that bitch.I slapped the fuck put of her and she started screaming my father came and tried to hit me but I pushed that cuck and overpowered him cause iam stronger,younger than that old bluepilled boomer scumbag.She said she don’t want to live n a house were she get hit my her son and she threatened me she will call police if I don’t get out of her house .I gladly packed my bag and left the house 2 hours ago.Now iam living in a motel.Soon I will book an apartment
Stay strong brocel

Chad