Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am just waiting for a civil war to breakout or ww3 so I can fight along my incel bros and rid this places of roastie foids.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
The system is broken and it’s gonna collapse sooner than later. Probably in our lifetime.

We should all be ready to take revenge on these whores when time comes.

Do you guys think it’s a good plan or am I just another doomsdaycel?

Doomsday theories are fun, I like to entertain them now and then. Just for some exciting shit to happen in an otherwise mundane life.

I wouldn't say that i'm just waiting for it to happen, but i can't say that i would mind if it happened either.

If I had to say, a civil war may happen in Canada a couple of years from now.

If I had to say, a civil war may happen in Canada a couple of years from now.
Canada is the most cucked country, nothing will happen there

I'm just waiting for anything that would mean my death

Well I don't have a bunker , but in my flat I have an estrategic advantage against normies. I can shoot them from the heights.

Just imagine if a war on the level of brutality of Syrian civil war suddenly happened in the West. I can't even imagine the look on the faces of cucked wimpy soft spoiled Western liberals when they would witness these things.

Honestly most of us would be the first to die in a civil war.

Everything is on the edge of collapse, majority of males are in min wage / near min wage slave jobs that they're taking less and less seriously

The system is broken and it’s gonna collapse sooner than later. Probably in our lifetime.

There will be another huge war soon, just look at whats going on in the US and other continues too tbh, its clown world

How should we identify one another when we meet on the battlefield?

massive cope tbh
The ricecels have already won tbh. When they finish conquering Africa they will move onto to Europe and America. Over for us

Collapse is cope. MAYBE a collapse could happen with deliberate and organized acceleration, but not otherwise. And does anyone know of that ever be the case? Has there ever been a successful doomsday cult? Charles manson, that cult in japan, etc. were all completely ineffective at achieving their goals. I'm just not too sure that accelerationism is a solution. It sounds more like a cope and an excuse to do nothing than an actual solution. Has it ever worked before?

The ricecels have already won tbh. When they finish conquering Africa they will move onto to Europe and America. Over for us
wont happen in our lifetime unfortunately

Lmao, it never began for west, china already won, china already colonizing russia, its over for europe

This could have prevented by Germany creating a militarized buffer zone between europe and asia but alas, americucks had to intervene in favor for asiatic jewish bolshevism

The future for males is being hapa and incel

Last edited:
Everything is on the edge of collapse, majority of males are in min wage / near min wage slave jobs that they're taking less and less seriously

I'd love to take down some whores

i guess something will happen
frustration will grow up

Huge cope, probably will never happen. But God I hope it does.

Translation: I’m too scared to take any action unless I can hide behind a crowd while doing my dirt

The collapse is inevitable but it might not be in my lilfetime. It's a pretty good cope.

I, for one, am preparing for the collapse. If it does happen, I will be taking advantage of the opportunities to fuck with some foids.

Nothing wrong with beinng a domsdaycel - it is a great hobby
Nothing will happen in chadstralia - I would welcome it within the next 5 years while I'm still physically fit and young. But it realistically will not occur.

Pics of my preps, cos I'm a complete gear whore.
Me - off-gridcell on family property, living off centre-link, prepping with a large group of fellow doomsdayers.

Food and cooking methods - just a sample of what is available - I have around 6 months worth:
DSCF6044

72hr pack:
DSCF6128 2

Medic pack (my newest addition to my gear)
DSCF6137 2

Static defence setup (level 3 plates) - I use a light chest rig with mags, meg, and comms for patrolling/assault shit.
DSCF6143

Guns: I have them, and ammo, but for legal reasons don't display them online.
Combat setup think:

That pic isn't mine, nor do I have that kind of fire power, but for a US citizen such as yourself, it is very achievable given your gun laws.

I have others systems: survival chest rigs, comms bag, lvl 3 armour setup, NVGs, first aid bag, 24hr pack, GHB, patrol pack, BOBL, BOBH, INCH etc, and numerous shelter/food/cooking modules
There will be another huge war soon, just look at whats going on in the US and other continues too tbh, its clown world

Tape electrical tape around your upper sleeve of your shirt, firearm, helmet, and lower thigh, and upper boot. That is a common means to ID fellow people in war. The ukrainians have used it, and from the guys I spoke to on facebook, they said it was highly effective. You just need to get every other incel to use the same coloured tape. What i mean:
454664010-1024x680.jpg

Even better is if you've got night fighting capabilities and IR strobes. If the ill-equipped foids n their betacucks dont have them, then you're good.

Last edited:

I’ll just wear a go ER shirt lmao
Lmao, it never began for west, china already won, china already colonizing russia, its over for europe

This could have prevented by Germany creating a militarized buffer zone between europe and asia but alas, americucks had to intervene in favor for asiatic jewish bolshevism

The future for males is being hapa and incel
All this liberal bullshit wouldn’t exist if Hitler won.

Fuck these Alliances for thinking they did the right thing

Never gonna to happen.
Most likely things would be more degenerate but the war would never happen.

Nah.

This is why richcels get private islands and/or second passports.

Fighting is for suckers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back