Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am just as misandrist as I am a misogynist

Celius

Celius

-
I hate men just as if not much more than women. The thing about women is that they’ve mostly just ignored me. I have been bullied by them here and there but those are unmatched compared to the mind-fuckingly insane amount of tyrannizing torments I’ve received from men of which have made me completely numb towards everything now. I don’t feel anything whenever being abused purely because I’ve grown so used to it, it’s not surprising nor exasperating anymore.

Bullying aside, I think men in general tend to take more pleasure in bringing others down. They nonstop humiliate and just straight up hate each other for absolutely no apparent reason whatsoever. I don’t know if women do the same to themselves but they look like they have each others’ back much more often? Maybe it’s just more of a human being trait and women tend to be more backstabbing?

I don’t know. Overall, men are all evil pieces of excruciating shit scumbags just as much as women are. I’m sometimes unironically glad I don’t have any friends. The last thing I want is to be around those who’d make me feel even more lonely.

Embracing the loneliness is the much more compelling and comforting option. :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
Humans are very flawed. Also don't think that people here are any different.

No I was just informing you about it.
Most of this place consists of perfectly healthy looking men with normal upbringings and ideal lives. The thing that made older incel spaces (e.g. r/incelswithouthate and its smaller successors like r/chillcels & r/lonely_men) special to me was that they didn’t just revolve around a community of which people consolidated an ‘ugly therefor unable to breed’ belief, they were more of a support group for bullied ugly men struggling to fit in with society. They gravitated towards discussing the struggles of being unable to connect with people as opposed to just having no girlfriend, shitty subs like r/foreveralone and r/lonely were already made for that and are still active. This forum is no different to me than 4chan or an edgier corner of Twitter.

Last edited:
Good men tend to be GOOD men.

Good women are still vapid, no-empathy-having idiots.

But yeah, evil men and women are everywhere. Don't blame you for embracing both misandry and misogyny.

Never seen a “good man” in my life. Never had a genuine friend. They were all backstabbing pieces of shits.
I'm a very good person. You can trust me. Please send me your credit card number. :feelzez:

I hate men just as if not much more than women. The thing about women is that they’ve mostly just ignored me. I have been bullied by them here and there but those are unmatched compared to the mind-fuckingly insane amount of tyrannizing torments I’ve received from men of which have made me completely numb towards everything now. I don’t feel anything whenever being abused purely because I’ve grown so used to it, it’s not surprising nor exasperating anymore.

Bullying aside, I think men in general tend to take more pleasure in bringing others down. They nonstop humiliate and just straight up hate each other for absolutely no apparent reason whatsoever. I don’t know if women do the same to themselves but they look like they have each others’ back much more often? Maybe it’s just more of a human being trait and women tend to be more backstabbing?

I don’t know. Overall, men are all evil pieces of excruciating shit scumbags just as much as women are. I’m sometimes unironically glad I don’t have any friends. The last thing I want is to be around those who’d make me feel even more lonely.

Embracing the loneliness is the much more compelling and comforting option. :feelscomfy:
good thread, fuck normies, they hate non-NT men just as much as women do, this is why i have always been suspicious of anyone who hates women but usually defends men

Majority of both men and women are shit so you're right

good points men enjoying hitting downwards more than foids. They are also ofc far more likely to be physically aggressive

I hate everyone equally

Men are cool as long there isn't pussy around. The moment a foid shows up they'll backstab you no matter how close you were. Foids are shitty always and always no matter if you're their lover or their friend.

I still hate foids more