Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am inviting all dirt poor Westerncels to come and live with me here in curryland. :)

Hell no I’m glad I escaped inceldia
JFL! In the West normies look at you like you're an untouchable leper whereas here I have full support of my family, relatives, and maids. You are guaranteed to rot and die alone in the West.

JFL! In the West normies look at you like you're an untouchable leper whereas here I have full support of my family, relatives, and maids. You are guaranteed to rot and die alone in the West.
At least I can moneymaxx and video game cope here whereas the power cuts out every day in India. I still remember being a kid and watching Pokémon on TV and then the power just cutting out it made feel like going ER on my TV when I was a kid. Oh and shit was everywhere. I was constantly sick too.

whereas the power cuts out every day in India.
I barely have to deal with a power cut where I live. Like its once every 6 months due to maintenance or prep for festivities.
I still remember being a kid and watching Pokémon on TV and then the power just cutting out it made feel like going ER on my TV when I was a kid.
Yeah I had to deal with the same as a kid, but not anymore. Times have changed. Curries have advanced a bit.
Oh and shit was everywhere.
No human shit where I live. Some dog poop, but I love my neighborhood street dogs so I forgive them. :owo::owo: They love me more than any foid ever will.

Do you have a loo? SHOW BOOBS AND VAGINE

How people there see black peoples?
I will do suscess with girls?

i do enjoy a nice platter of curry

I barely have to deal with a power cut where I live. Like its once every 6 months due to maintenance or prep for festivities.

Yeah I had to deal with the same as a kid, but not anymore. Times have changed. Curries have advanced a bit.

No human shit where I live. Some dog poop, but I love my neighborhood street dogs so I forgive them. :owo::owo: They love me more than any foid ever will.
Low quality of life, mang.

do you think curryland will become the next china or will it remain a shithole for eternity?

Advantages: Food.
Actually - this is a disadvantage in terms of taste and quality for Western food items, America and Europe are superior in taste and quality of Western food of course. BUT it can be overcome and the cost savings are enoemous for Western curries converting their dollars.
Disadvantages:
- widespread open defecation.
Eh. Its not something an even mildly richcel encounters and most coming here are like that
- stray cows and street dogs walking around and threatening peoples lives.
Thats the stupidest fucking thing Ive ever heard. Cows threatening lives? You Bay Area Faggot, never set foot in no rural setting in America? Dogs threaten lives? You whore of a retard. The fuck. I've been living around these dogs for 6 years and before that had encounters for ages before you were born. No such thing boss. I have two street dogs sitting on my bed with me right now. I mean honestly my pups have even brought me clients and some money because they are the best conversation starters and mog me, but are under my command! You know nothing of the real world kid. You've never actually DONE anything.
- poverty and beggars frequently bothering you.
Not in gated communities they don't. And you are such a virgin-to-reality for outside college - to think this is a disadvantage VERSUS cheap survival.
- low wages.
Yeah. I worked for 14 years in the West before moving here. You know, like a job where you get paychecks. That makes it worth it. And savoy people can manage. Are you savoy, or are you a witless bookworm who would DIE tomorrow without mommy's cooking?
- terrible facilities and infrastructure.
Not really ACTUALLY, its almost becoming the same. Don't mistake the West's surface level aesthetic for better service in all spheres.
- widespread infectious disease.
Nah. Western Cel will be fine.
- poor healthcare.
Nope. Actually, in big cities for people who have some money, most basic medical care and even some advanced procedures are less than half the cost as an American hospital inpatient stay PLUS most of the doctors are quality and know what they are doing. Or don't you believe that Indian doctors who come to the West (SoCal) are good? Make up you mind bitch!
- noise pollution from endless honking.
This is the only thing you are slightly correct about.
- horrible and chaotic traffic with high possibility of injury
Nope. Ive been driving here for 4 years. Low speed accidents and cheap yet quality service for mechanics makes it superior the the West for people who want to live LDAR style. Only the traffic is bothersome, yes. But if you live and LDAR/part time work or NEET nearby to your home, traffic ain't a big thing.
- hot tropical environment full of mosquitoes
etc..
Not where I live!

Last edited:
Nope. Actually, in big cities for people who have some money, most basic medical care and even some advanced procedures are less than half the cost as an American hospital inpatient stay PLUS most of the doctors are quality and know what they are doing.
EXACTLY! Healthcare here is comparable to Western standards.

I doubt curryland is chinkocel friendly, mang

They come because of “spirituality” or some other dumb bullshit jfl.
You won't even get to have that. And more and more are coming for peace of mind.

Again faggot, WHY ARE YOU ON THIS SITE !
SoCal is bad as well if you’re not rich. It’s also car dependent with terrible public transportation. I’d prefer Japan or the Netherlands.
You're a pajeet looking fellow. You ain't going to make it in the Netherlands or Japan and get much respect. But yes, those two are superior options to the faggot land you live in now.

Last edited:
Some foids are going to be dancing and posting videos in TikTok? Big deal.
Ohooo you little inexperienced 19 year old child. You are in for SUCH a big surprise when you start actually WORKING with people.

We're not talking about studying with them and drinking mummy's chai. We're talking about cooperation. You'll see.

@Copexodius Maximus
@CopingForBrutality
@wereq

I just destroyed @Indracel California Globohomo logic. I estimate this kid will be either seriously depressed or even in a severe catatonic state before he finishes his medical school residency, and will then be wishing he wasn't so arrogant. What yall think?

For a cry baby who often cites me for cherry picking "contrarian" view points, you sure do know how to find some random shit and cry about it don't ya?

Dude, the average deaths for the population size, for these type of things, especially for in middle -upper class hardly exceeds even 0.5% of the number of animal related deaths.

I doubt curryland is chinkocel friendly, mang
Mostly, no. Sorry bud. But in South India, many Assam folk from north look chinky anyway, so it happens. But for a chink who is a Westerner? It might be okay...

I'd rather buy a property in rural USA then reside there if I'd have enough money
same here. Curryland isn't for me Only part of Curryland I genuinely liked was the mountain areas, so I do go someday. I will live near the mountains there probably near some monastery and call it a day.

same here. Curryland isn't for me Only part of Curryland I genuinely liked was the mountain areas, so I do go someday. I will live near the mountains there probably near some monastery and call it a day.
Rural and Mountains are nice. Its about survival, and a person will overlook everything minor when it comes long term survival and peace of mind. For me its about retirement early also!
I'd rather buy a property in rural USA then reside there if I'd have enough money
Yes of course, but thats if the money is there, plus remember the money to buy yourself a lifetime of NOT having to work, much at all? In the U.S. thats very difficult. In India, its possible

Thought he was studying Computer Science?
I don't know wtf hes doing. One time he says hes studying CS, then other times he tells me hes headed into the "medical community" and acts like an advocate for all Indian-American physicians (which he seems to know little about compared to me). Maybe hes trying to combine both..

Yes of course, but thats if the money is there, plus remember the money to buy yourself a lifetime of NOT having to work, much at all? In the U.S. thats very difficult. In India, its possible
:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

I never actually stated that. It was your "guess" that I was a premed student lol.
Well you defend the health care system and Indian American doctors like they are attached to your sense of pride, so its a fair assumption. You told me over vc that your fam works in the heath related field, and the letters "M.D." were used, why are yousi paranoid about openly stating that?

do you really think you're convincing anyone that it's better to live in curryland than the west lel
I never said I was going to convince them of that particular thing. One of them @wereq already is in CL, and the others were not tagged for that reason. Your pride is on full display and you'll be regretting it. I'm just making a record of that. I know better than you, about EV-ER-Y-THING. You were almost born yesterday compared to me.

lifetime of not having to work? :shock: now we're talking
What the fuck else would you think we are talking about regarding moving to India. I mean, you can't do it yet, but I'm mentioning it to oldercels.

Some foids are going to be dancing and posting videos in TikTok? Big deal.
No you didn't understand wha I'm trying to convey. Its like an allegory for their behavior in conversation and action (cooperation OTJ with you). Its not about the actual dancing. Im just using that to show you how they will mix serious talk with bullshit and its almost like they are using their bodies to seduce you into thinking its acceptable. Get ready for it ! Its going to be HELL on Earth.

Come over here. We will LDAR together with video games, junk food, and this forum. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
JFLs and not going to make fun but, re-reading this shit sounds like gay faggotry. Of course I'm hoping people understand it correctly LMAO.

Sounds pretty good tbh. Bidenbuxxing is a b

I want to visit India one day

One question about India. Why are the males kind of gay with each other, like Indian raves are all men dancing with each other.

Why are the males kind of gay with each other, like Indian raves are all men dancing with each other.
No clue man. I don't see it where I live though.

Didn't know you were curry.

@Copexodius Maximus
@CopingForBrutality
@wereq

I just destroyed @Indracel California Globohomo logic. I estimate this kid will be either seriously depressed or even in a severe catatonic state before he finishes his medical school residency, and will then be wishing he wasn't so arrogant. What yall think?
Curryland is a shithole tbh. So much pollution in water and air, dirt, and trash everywhere. It’s pretty much chemical warfare there at this point.

Curryland is a shithole tbh. So much pollution in water and air, dirt, and trash everywhere. It’s pretty much chemical warfare there at this point.
It's dirty and polluted yes, but it's not that big of a deal for me for the trade off of living here..