Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am inviting all dirt poor Westerncels to come and live with me here in curryland. :)

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Come over here. We will LDAR together with video games, junk food, and this forum. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Sorry I don't want to die from explosive diarrhea. Curries are immune system moggers from life of eating and bathing in shit.

Sorry I don't want to die from explosive diarrhea. Curries are immune system moggers from life of eating and bathing in shit.
Bro you won't die. We eat clean at my house because my mom has had gastro issues since forever. We eat rice, chicken, fish, and veggies.

Bro you won't die. We eat clean at my house because my mom has had gastro issues since forever. We eat rice, chicken, fish, and veggies.
Okay I'll visit, if you think your mother and sister won't be tempted by my BWC.

I need to fuck your Stacy caregiver

I'M INVITING ALL BROCEL CURRYCELS TO LIVE WITH ME IN FINLAND JUST GET A FLIGHT HERE AND BURN YOUR PASSPORT AND SCREAM ASYLUM ASYLUM AND THEY HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO LET YOU STAY AND GET FREE NEETBUXX

I'M INVITING ALL BROCEL CURRYCELS TO LIVE WITH ME IN FINLAND JUST GET A FLIGHT HERE AND BURN YOUR PASSPORT AND SCREAM ASYLUM ASYLUM AND THEY HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO LET YOU STAY AND GET FREE NEETBUXX
Let me stay at your house. :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

Blondies :feelsohh:

Come over here. We will LDAR together with video games, junk food, and this forum. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
I like the thought but your country is pretty much a matiarchy plus I'm white so most of your people will want to kill me on sight.

Don't want to reveal for fear of persecution but I live in one of the biggest metros in curryland.
We are Westerners who are CurrylandPilled and as a result will die less painfully than @Indracel who will be working at a gangland hospital in Southern California with foid, negro, and latino coworkers who torture him and steal his career from under his feet.

@Indracel - when I think of young foid doctors in your field, basically their behavior in conversation and practice of medicine is the same as their behavior in dance... like this toilet below.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnufoy-hZ_o/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

@I @Indracel who will be working at a gangland hospital in Southern California with foid, negro, and latino coworkers who torture him and steal his career from under his feet.
:horror: :horror: :horror:

Are there any simple wageslaving jobs ?

Are there any simple wageslaving jobs ?
Nah. Not anything that a Westerner would want to do. But there are other options for white and Indian people from the West.

I'm too poor but if I had the money...who knows. I want to see the world.
Come live with me. I have extra room in my house. I also invited @MarquisDeSade :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

I'd love to visit India one day, seems like it'd be a fun trip.

Not here in curryland. You just need to know enough English to learn the names of medicines.
Yep. And he needs to be resilient and be able to communicate outside his comfort zone. But it can be done!

No don't come here its a shithole
Hey come on man. Don't needlessly put India down like that. Its a god send for Westerners who earned in dollars to come and relax a bit. The pace of life makes it easier. You have to see the big picture.

Yep. And he needs to be resilient and be able to communicate outside his comfort zone. But it can be done!
Its not a hard job. It doesn't pay much, but it will cover his food costs and electricity costs.

Maybe I would if I wasn't at uni

Do you live in North India or South India?

IN FINLAND JUST GET A FLIGHT HERE AND BURN YOUR PASSPORT AND SCREAM ASYLUM ASYLUM AND THEY HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO LET YOU STAY AND GET FREE NEETBUXX
sounds good to me. I am now considering this. Give me more info pliz

Its not a hard job. It doesn't pay much, but it will cover his food costs and electricity costs.
True. But there is rent. So some start up capital is needed. Its takes a setup to live in CL. But imo, its much less torturous than the West in so many ways.

True. But there is rent. So some start up capital is needed. Its takes a setup to live in CL. But imo, its much less torturous than the West in so many ways.
No they will work in other people's pharmacies and live in my house.

@Indracel, look broman, even white people from the West who have seen and lived the pain till 35 years of age would come to this "shithole" as you called it for survival. The problem you have is that you have no experience yet buddyboyo. You'll be back saying sorry for all of it, and suspect faster than it happened for the rest of us. Cause niggas be actin even more whack in your day n age and Globohomo central aka SoCal ain't cool anymore.

Gonna assume the only part you understood was from "Cause niggas be actin... " onward. Top kek.

Last edited:
Nobody is eating or bathing in it buddy. But the explosive diarrhoea is real for Westerners at first.

@Misogynist Curry 卐 - GTFIH. What do you think?

Advantages:
low cost of living
relative lack of feminism and gynocentrism
not being mogged by good looking people
having maids, cooks and drivers for cheap

Hell no I’m glad I escaped inceldia I will only go there if I want to become a politician

Lifefuel for shitskins