Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am inviting all dirt poor Westerncels to come and live with me here in curryland. :)

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
★★★★★
82d 14h 18m
lifetime of not having to work? :shock: now we're talking
What the fuck else would you think we are talking about regarding moving to India. I mean, you can't do it yet, but I'm mentioning it to oldercels.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
★★★★★
82d 14h 18m
Some foids are going to be dancing and posting videos in TikTok? Big deal.
No you didn't understand wha I'm trying to convey. Its like an allegory for their behavior in conversation and action (cooperation OTJ with you). Its not about the actual dancing. Im just using that to show you how they will mix serious talk with bullshit and its almost like they are using their bodies to seduce you into thinking its acceptable. Get ready for it ! Its going to be HELL on Earth.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Mythic
★★★★★
82d 14h 18m
Come over here. We will LDAR together with video games, junk food, and this forum. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
JFLs and not going to make fun but, re-reading this shit sounds like gay faggotry. Of course I'm hoping people understand it correctly LMAO.

DragonBallZCel

DragonBallZCel

Friezamaxing Womanbeater
★★★★
13d 17h 55m
@wereq

I wouldn’t mind me and you have a long discussion about inceldom while we’re having our morning street defication. I would travel to Curryland just to spend some time with a brocel.
:feelsLSD::smonk:

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
367d 20h 33m
I want to visit India one day

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
298d 6h 45m
One question about India. Why are the males kind of gay with each other, like Indian raves are all men dancing with each other.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
409d 6h 19m
Didn't know you were curry.