Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am insulted every time I see my oneitis online

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
fucking whore bitch. I am sick of her living rent-free in my head.

Last edited:
Her profile picture is her and her boyfriend. They were obviously looking at the camera when the picture was being taken so it feels like they're staring at me, mocking me. I can't force myself to block her because sometimes I like reading through our old texts and seeing just how much more autistic I was 3 years ago. It's a sad fucking life. I am being mentally tormented by this whore since 2019. She lives rent-free in my incel brain. I check her social media 3 times a day at least, same with all her friends, it used to be like 10 times a day tbh. Nothing will change until I finish college and move out. I am a broken, destroyed man. It's over for me.
>t. 60 matches on tinder

Having a oneitis is cucked.
Making 100 threads about her on incels.is (we don't fucking care about her) is gigacucked.
Cucks should go hang themselves.

Making 100 threads about her on incels.is (we don't fucking care about her) is gigacucked.
I am the main character of this universe. You need to keep up to date with all my oneitis posts.

You’re just a npc peasant
I am a mentally damaged, abused man who has been spit on and degraded all his life in which he has been always dealt the shittiest cards, who plans to take revenge against this cruel and unjust world (not ER, fuck off glowies). I am the definition of main character.

I am a mentally damaged, abused man who has been spit on and degraded all his life in which he has been always dealt the shittiest cards, who plans to take revenge against this cruel and unjust world (not ER, fuck off glowies). I am the definition of main character.
Then you are a side character in my story we are the same

He'll appreciate your efforts, dear Moeggels.

>t. 60 matches on tinder
Thanks for quoting the original post, this faggot OP again deleted and changed it
@Komesarj89 How long will you tolerate this user deleting and manupulating posts?

Thanks for quoting the original post, this faggot OP again deleted and changed it
@Komesarj89 How long will you tolerate this user deleting and manupulating posts?
It’s to defend myself against glowies like you

It’s to defend myself against glowies like you
Nobody gives a shit for whatever retarded reasons you're doing it. Fact is it ruins the forum experience and is manipulative behavior that should be punished by mods to keep this forum tidy.