Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am incapable of hating women

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
How am I suppose to hate innocent looking creature like her

or her
IMG 20240112 165530

they're not innocent in any way, in fact i'm more innocent than any of them.

Because you've deluded yourself to think gook whores are somehow better, presumably from all the anime you consume

They are capable of hating you alrigh

I don't want to hate women

I want to breed with them

because you have gynocentric brain hardwiring (just like most men)

Because you've deluded yourself to think gook whores are somehow better, presumably from all the anime you consume
I set my location to phillipines and tried talking to some of them, They got on a videocall and they were all whiny because they thought i was ugly, One bitch started destroying her bunk bed saying she did it because my face was so ugly, No seamaxxing for me, Gooks think im so fucking ugly they start destroying stuff in theyre apartment when they see my face, I used a phillipine dating app, Let me tell you, There was nothing left of that bunk bed when she was done, She was whining on the floor screaming this: HES SO UGLY HES SO UGLY, I just hang up and never tried to get an asian again.

I have hatred for all teen and older foids. Acting all innocent only pisses me off even more.
i'm more innocent than any of them.
:yes:We are like little children compared to them. How can someone be innocent after sucking 100 dicks and being used as cumrugs regularly.

I have hatred for all teen and older foids. Acting all innocent only pisses me off even more.

:yes:We are like little children compared to them. How can someone be innocent after sucking 100 dicks and being used as cumrugs regularly.
Look at what sandman posts. Then you see, THEY are little children and not us!

How am I suppose to hate innocent looking creature like her
because you realize looks aren't reality and feel logical hostile reactions to being abused by entitled princesses

I set my location to phillipines and tried talking to some of them, They got on a videocall and they were all whiny because they thought i was ugly, One bitch started destroying her bunk bed saying she did it because my face was so ugly, No seamaxxing for me, Gooks think im so fucking ugly they start destroying stuff in theyre apartment when they see my face, I used a phillipine dating app, Let me tell you, There was nothing left of that bunk bed when she was done, She was whining on the floor screaming this: HES SO UGLY HES SO UGLY, I just hang up and never tried to get an asian again.
wtf lol, I tried setting all the dating app things to places in korea, japan, philippines etc. too, all I got was a match with a massive landwhale and a clear tranny. That was after a week of just liking everyone each day

common weebcel L

I don't hate women aswell, I can totally understand them. If I was a woman I'd probably not want to date a ugly short guy. Alot of guys on here post some creepshots and other shit like that and wonder why girls don't like them jfl.

I don't hate women aswell, I can totally understand them. If I was a woman I'd probably not want to date a ugly short guy. Alot of guys on here post some creepshots and other shit like that and wonder why girls don't like them jfl.