Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am in one chat server with mentally disabled women

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★★
no theyre not BPD types attention whores you find on tinder

theyre like the insecure shy scared mentally disabled type

and you know what? 80% of them have bfs or husbands or more than 80%

meanwhile all males on that server are singles
meanwhile if you were as mentally disabled as they are, as a MALE, you would be a single

this is such a bullshit man,
  • how can women who are not leaving their houses for years,
  • who are less social than literally any animal or human being,
  • who have ton of mental disabilities
  • and are generally useless and scoring 0/10 in every metric that is there,
  • have HUSBANDS AND BFS?? Wtf

meanwhile we rot here :fuk: :feelsohgod: :dafuckfeels:

Life is a fucking joke.
IMG 20211022 024629 429

Because they have a vagina

I have bipolar 2, OCD, and autism (although the autism diagnosis is bullshit, im no retard), i'm basically fucked and doomed to a life of inceldom. It's a good thing i"ve made peace with it and started to stemmaxxx, that shit gave my life meaning.

Go on r/autism and you'll see it's nothing but women who get diagnosed in their 30's after riding numerous cocks and having husbands and children etc. Autism only affects men as women live life on easy mode.

Go on r/autism and you'll see it's nothing but women who get diagnosed in their 30's after riding numerous cocks and having husbands and children etc. Autism only affects men as women live life on easy mode.

I bet not only do they have partenrs, their male partners are completely out of their leagues

Meanwhile a male in their shoes wouldn't get a crumb of pussy, let alone dream of a LTR

Just exist as a woman theory

how can women who are not leaving their houses for years, [...] have HUSBANDS AND BFS?? Wtf
You're horny and want to fuck them yourself right? So it's not that surprising.

Male privilege :soy:

0ae

You're horny and want to fuck them yourself right? So it's not that surprising.
yes
the problem is that women are more picky, so it creates economical imbalance
so pickyness of women, is the fault
creators of social media ,phones and dating apps are also to be blamed

I have bipolar 2, OCD, and autism (although the autism diagnosis is bullshit, im no retard), i'm basically fucked and doomed to a life of inceldom. It's a good thing i"ve made peace with it and started to stemmaxxx, that shit gave my life meaning.
based higurashi avi

Brettyboy fucked them all

Send link to the server

Mental Diseases only hurt men

Stupid inkwell, they just shower more

There seems to be a surge of NT normies getting diagnosed as "autists" JFL :feelsclown:

I've known some women with "Autism" and it sucks whenever they talk about their boyfriends and more often their "Girlfriend" Total difference in their lives from mine.

Orbiters quickly swarm any foid who appears "Anxious".

no theyre not BPD types attention whores you find on tinder

theyre like the insecure shy scared mentally disabled type
how is this any different. they are so ''shy and scared'' and yet they ride the cock carousel their whole lives.
and you know what? 80% of them have bfs or husbands or more than 80%
so yeah they are attention whores.
this is such a bullshit man,
  • how can women who are not leaving their houses for years,
  • who are less social than literally any animal or human being,
  • who have ton of mental disabilities
anything that comes out of a foids mouth is exageratted or blatant lie. either way even if this turn out to be true as u said they live in tutorial mode so they do not face any issue.

Still waiting for the link. I want to cyberbully foids

Send some screenshots if that grayfag gives you the link.

Danke brocel, will check it out

Cope you can be autistic without being retarded. Very common.

I've known some women with "Autism" and it sucks whenever they talk about their boyfriends and more often their "Girlfriend" Total difference in their lives from mine.

Ropefuel.

I bet not only do they have partenrs, their male partners are completely out of their leagues

Meanwhile a male in their shoes wouldn't get a crumb of pussy, let alone dream of a LTR

I've called out this before, but on normie forums [bad idea]

The answer was basically always, female shut-ins with severe mental issues use sex to cope and so what if she's had 100s of boyfriends? So what if she's ugly or obese, all women are queeeeeeeeeeens. It's not a competition in who has it worse you horrible incel!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Also it's probably not easy to tell if a foid has an actual mental disability or if it's just because she's female. All foids are mentally disabled to some degree. Their brains are 15% smaller than mens brains and essentially cannot mentally mature past age 13. A mentally "abled" non-autistic adult woman still cries and whines and has a temper tantrum like a 4 year old child. Psychiatrists probably aren't able to make a determination until years of studying the patient.

Last edited:
You fell off + didn’t ask + touch grass + L + bozo + ratio + yb better
of course you'd say "yb better" a known niggerphrase because you are a nigger

Imagine bitching about a discord community behind their backs and then not wanting to post the discord link because you "aren't a traitor" :lul:
graycels ....
It isn’t behind their backs if you don’t mention any names or the server.

Autistic women are praised while men with autism are punished just for the crime of being autistic as a male which is fucked up when you think about it because you’re getting punished for something out of your control which just isn’t right at all.

this world worships every worthless cunt organism as long as they have a vag. fuck retard foids, i hope they stick a fork in a power socket

Female brain is too primitive to have autism or mental illness

Male expendability is real.