Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i am hurting inside

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
when i imagine hugging a girl with mutual love for eachother, it makes me feel warm inside...but immediatelty i remember that i am an ugly unlovable loser who will never experience that. it gives me a welling-up feeling in my chest and i want to cry but tears don't come out.

even though I know it's over for me, I can't ignore my biology. I got so much love to give, but girls have such high standards that it's impossible.

I can't move on with my life while I feel like this.

I just want out :cryfeels::kys::feels:

Women don’t even want that shit, they want careers like men, and Chad FwBs.

Women don’t even want that shit, they want careers like men, and Chad FwBs.

the result of years of conditioning in cucked education systems and promiscuity encouraged by a degenerate society

Fuck our life.

Ooooohhhhhhh you nasty inkwell that hates foids, how can you say you got love in you when your face/height says you have bad personality, illogical, error.

Ooooohhhhhhh you nasty inkwell that hates foids, how can you say you got love in you when your face/height says you have bad personality, illogical, error.
:(

This is why incels should hate women tbh. Thinking soy like this hurts us. If you want to have these thoughts, only let yourself think of them when youre about to sleep or some shit. 99% of the time, realize they are subhuman vermin creatures that are as filthy as pigs.

This is why incels should hate women tbh. Thinking soy like this hurts us. If you want to have these thoughts, only let yourself think of them when youre about to sleep or some shit. 99% of the time, realize they are subhuman vermin creatures that are as filthy as pigs.
thats basically how i feel. i feel like this at night when im alone in my room. logically, women are to blame for all of my suffering because of their hypergamy, and i am often filled with hatred... and yet my monkey brain wants me to love them. sometimes i feel too tired of hating and i just feel depressed as fuck

I feel it too. I feel it from the minute I wake up until I go to bed. I even have dreams of beautiful foids. Hugging a pillow helps a little bit if you're incredibly touch starved and have an imagination. I can feel the time slipping away and my chances getting worse by the day. This causes my self esteem to drop lower and gives me even less confidence. It's a vicious cycle. The best thing to remember is that its not our fault we are ugly and there are many men here and outside of this forum with the same problems so we aren't alone.

These threads hit home.

I can relate to this. Whenever I imagine a scenario about having an intimate moment with a foid I feel happy but then get put into deep sadness as I realize it is something I will never have

thats basically how i feel. i feel like this at night when im alone in my room. logically, women are to blame for all of my suffering because of their hypergamy, and i am often filled with hatred... and yet my monkey brain wants me to love them. sometimes i feel too tired of hating and i just feel depressed as fuck
Same, after i saw the true nature of the woman i rarely see them as human beings. But sometimes i think how would be like to hold and caress some girl face, to feel their soft and warm skin. Then i know i will never have that because girl even uglier and shorter than me would rather die alone than to have anything with me.

when i imagine hugging a girl with mutual love for eachother, it makes me feel warm inside...but immediatelty i remember that i am an ugly unlovable loser who will never experience that. it gives me a welling-up feeling in my chest and i want to cry but tears don't come out.

even though I know it's over for me, I can't ignore my biology. I got so much love to give, but girls have such high standards that it's impossible.

I can't move on with my life while I feel like this.

I just want out :cryfeels::kys::feels:
I just thought of that imagery you gave in the first paragraph, and thinking about it makes me happier than any cope I could do to pass time. We live a ridiculous life

I was hugged like never before some months ago by a girl when saying goodbye. I don't know if she liked me or it was because she is a bit neurodiverse aka mentally slightly retarded. But man, felt good - even without the mutual love.
By the way the phase of overwhelming love to give will pass away.