Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am honestly just trapped in a monopoly

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
I find it completely impossible to make any friends in life, even in the inkwell community because of how twisted my brain is. (and looks ofc)
I don't know how to act normal in any social situation, even online.
Many of you know that I cope with alcohol which honestly does it's job, but deep down I still feel true loneliness.
My topics of interests are an anomaly from accepted past-times.
I am not of age to drink so it's harder and riskier for me to cope with this problem ontop of inceldom.
I am working on my professional life, following in @PPEcel's direction of being fascinated with the Judicial branch but in my wage slavie
I have a long time before I earn a Juris Doctor right now, but this process is already hard enough without anyone to share a drink with.

The system did this, the kikes. The jews are forcing me to live this life and be a slave to them. I have never did anything to hurt the Jews but they are hurting me.
However, God loves me and is my saving factor from going ape shit.

The blackpilled inkwell isolated life gives you Institutionalization / autism just by virtue of lacking or negative socialization. I too can't cope with alco anymore and can't afford to drink and drive either as I am taking up studying again so I feel ya homeslice condemned to hell for the foreseeable future.

The blackpilled inkwell isolated life gives you Institutionalization / autism just by virtue of lacking or negative socialization. I too can't cope with alco anymore and can't afford to drink and drive either as I am taking up studying again so I feel ya homeslice condemned to hell for the foreseeable future.
At least I know someone else is going through my pain. I have to remember I am not alone.

I'd share a drink with you bro. You seem like a cool guy.

I feel you bro. Life is a scam for working class sub-8 men. My advice for you is to lay off the alcohol. It tends to make a bad situation worse 9 out of 10 times. Drink regular soda instead it's a nice cope. It sounds like you've hit rock bottom like me. On the bright side, life sucks now but it can only get better in the future.

I would like an apology for calling me GrAY earlier though :feelsUgh:

I find it completely impossible to make any friends in life, even in the inkwell community because of how twisted my brain is. (and looks ofc)
I don't know how to act normal in any social situation, even online.
Many of you know that I cope with alcohol which honestly does it's job, but deep down I still feel true loneliness.
My topics of interests are an anomaly from accepted past-times.
I am not of age to drink so it's harder and riskier for me to cope with this problem ontop of inceldom.
I am working on my professional life, following in @PPEcel's direction of being fascinated with the Judicial branch but in my wage slavie
I have a long time before I earn a Juris Doctor right now, but this process is already hard enough without anyone to share a drink with.

The system did this, the kikes. The jews are forcing me to live this life and be a slave to them. I have never did anything to hurt the Jews but they are hurting me.
However, God loves me and is my saving factor from going ape shit.
God be with you mang.

I can't be inside the house with zero contact.