Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am HAPPY

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
Dont know about anyone else here, but I am smart.
I dont need another person to make me happy or complete me.

I am already complete and whole.
Dont need friends or women or sex.

Also dont need much money or status to make me happy

I am the richest man alive since the richest person is the one who needs the least in order to be content.

Most of u guys here are teenagers, no wonder why u all are crying so much about women.
In time u will gain wisdom and peace and see how useless and miserable they all are.

Women are useless outside the realm of emotional comfort, yes.

Kointo said:
Women are useless outside the realm of emotional comfort, yes.

women dont even give emotional comfort. all they cause is drama and stress even to chads. 
that why chad pumps and dumps.

jvreturns said:
women dont even give emotional comfort. all they cause is drama and stress even to chads. 
that why chad pumps and dumps.

A lot of the time.

But it's mentally beneficial for a male to have a partner to take solace in, even if I don't want one personally.

yes and no at the same time. humans are social creatures bottom line. u cant live alone happily, if u do, it means u have certain psychic disorders or u r coping aka lying to urself to abstract from the pain.

i relate to what u r sayin about kids here and yeah, i truly believe u need to be complete and successful urself before u find a girl for proper realtionship. if u want a chick to feel ur own holes, it wont happen. only will make rs miserable and that will fall apart eventually.

dr-problematic said:
yes and no at the same time. humans are social creatures bottom line. u cant live alone happily, if u do, it means u have certain psychic disorders or u r coping aka lying to urself to abstract from the pain.

i relate to what u r sayin about kids here and yeah, i truly believe u need to be complete and successful urself before u find a girl for proper realtionship. if u want a chick to feel ur own holes, it wont happen. only will make rs miserable and that will fall apart eventually.

cope

jvreturns said:

It's not. Humans need some form of communication and flattery, whether it be a site like this, escapism, or actual interaction.

Kointo said:
It's not. Humans need some form of communication and flattery, whether it be a site like this, escapism, or actual interaction.

i always been happy on my own. many people on the internet who are misanthropes or hermit state the same.
this social creatures thing is bullshit.

the further away from humanity i am the happy i am.
This website is entertaining to me, thats why i am here.

jvreturns said:
i always been happy on my own. many people on the internet who are misanthropes or hermit state the same.
this social creatures thing is bullshit.

the further away from humanity i am the happy i am.
This website is entertaining to me, thats why i am here.

I am both of these things, but I still realize that I would go insane without social interaction.

Kointo said:
I am both of these things, but I still realize that I would go insane without social interaction.

i am happier without being around people

I love the solitude. It's very validating and makes me feel protected. I feel uncomfortable as fuck around even one person.

KV3 said:
This thread reeks of cope

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYc0dvyseEw[/video]

I have been reborn

women are born damaged goods

im 21

dr-problematic said:
this is a good blackpill, if u arent happy and content with yourself already then ur girlfriend is sure as hell not gonna be either in a relationship. the realtionship is already doomed

Seems like a cope post.

This isn't biologically possible

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back