Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am grateful to this forum.

Anarcho Nihilist

Anarcho Nihilist

Major
★★★★★
I spent more than three months on this forum and received a lot of information, learned a lot, and had a pleasant conversation with many people. I don't regret finding this place.

only social life sub5 social outcast may get

I spent more than three months on this forum and received a lot of information, learned a lot, and had a pleasant conversation with many people. I don't regret finding this place.
Based. I love this website and all brocels here are my best friends

only social life sub5 social outcast may get
Although incels are usually portrayed as fiends or evil people, but there was a pleasant community here with some of the local users, I could have met with pleasure at the irl and had a beer.

I appreciate the existence of this forum.

After the absorption of the blackpill it becomes a good timesink, there are some good observations to read and a different perspective every day, I prefer the stories personally

This place is beyond addictive. This place is a blessing. Thank you to @Master for running this place. And also to co-admin @Fat Link and rest of mod team.

This place is beyond addictive. This place is a blessing. Thank you to @Master for running this place. And also to co-admin @Fat Link and rest of mod team.
Actually, yes, the administration here are pretty good, so if you do the rules, you won't have any problems. I've been here for three months now and got a major and I've never been banned.

SIEG HEIL! :blackpill:

Last edited:
SIEG HEIL! :blackpill:
cat kiss GIF