Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i am gonna make a Youtube video

Grodd

Grodd

All my posts are in relation to acts in Gta 5
★★
i`ll talk over gameplay i made and discuss Teenage love anyone have any points about teen love i should say

You could talk about the effects it has, if you miss out on that essential stage of psychological development.

How it sets you years back compared to your peers, reduces your confidence and self worth.
How it affects your ranking in the social hierarchy.

How it's a huge blessing to be able to make mistakes when you're still young without being judged for it.

You could talk about the effects it has, if you miss out on that essential stage of psychological development.

How it sets you years back compared to your peers, reduces your confidence and self worth.

How it's a huge blessing to be able to make mistakes when you're still young without being judged for it.

What AI will you use?

Thanks good points

cant wait....

Dr. Autismo

what he said honestly

Honestly tell them that teenagers are more forgiving than adults when it comes to expectations around dating and their standards. Most people have it the opposite way, thinking teens are pickier and meaner than adults but that honestly couldn't be farther from the truth.

High school in general is just a preview of how people in the adult world are going to treat you, it just gets exponentially worse as you get older.

Honestly tell them that teenagers are more forgiving than adults when it comes to expectations around dating and their standards. Most people have it the opposite way, thinking teens are pickier and meaner than adults but that honestly couldn't be farther from the truth.

High school in general is just a preview of how people in the adult world are going to treat you, it just gets exponentially worse as you get older.
it doesn't matter what age, they are still picky when not adults

you need to be a voicemogger or normies will make fun of you

Go for it, but please link me the name of the channel and a link to the first video. I would definitely watch

you need to be a voicemogger or normies will make fun of you
He made a voice reveal thread today and his voice is pretty good, he'll be good

What is your youtube channel?