Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am going to start investigating social contexts / interactions just out of curiosity

Reize

Reize

Your Pianocel, Free Song Compositions PM me
★★
I live in Mexico and today i went to a comicon, shit men. It was like a freakshow but i found the lack of blackpill disturbing.

Ethnic Incel looking guys with +7/10 girls.

Im not coping with this, Im a mentalcel and It's Over but i want to know why these exceptions exist.
Betabuxx? or not?, we dont know yet. We belive to know and we all claim that Betabuxxing is the only way that this situations can take place. And what if we are wrong or at least not completely correct about it?

There are a LOT of variables that we might not me considering or even know yet.
Don't you ever feel at least a bit exceptical about the blackpill when you see some of this shit IRL?, Maybe we can take blackpill studies further?. Next time I'll Document the trip so we can find out about what the fuck is happening here.

Maybe Mexico is the new SEA :feelswhere:

Those guys are not ugly as you think.

I would've agreed with you some weeks before but maybe you're not being as objective as you think you are .... you should take into account a lot meaning whiteness , heigh and looks if those 3 are bad then you need to see if he's rich .... in my experience i dont know a lot of outliers like these maybe 2/3 but not more

Those guys are not ugly as you think.
Use your harvest to bring one of them. You'll change your mind
I would've agreed with you some weeks before but maybe you're not being as objective as you think you are .... you should take into account a lot meaning whiteness , heigh and looks if those 3 are bad then you need to see if he's rich .... in my experience i dont know a lot of outliers like these maybe 2/3 but not more
Thank you, i will keep in mind those 3 factors

Mexico has stronger traditional values, plus they're poor, hop by if you can't afford to go to Philippines to get a wife.