Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am going to retardmaxx

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
There are cute women who like to go to prom with vegeables and retards, right?

I will retardmaxx and behave as autistic as possible.

Maybe the girl will think 'he will never loose his virginity, might as well blow him'.

It could work because women would never fuck an ugly male with sexual desires but since retardmaxxing is basically a guy that is so retarded that he has no sexual drive or sex is not on his mind that girls will fuck him.

Radical new incel theory

Maybe the girl will think 'he will never loose his virginity, might as well blow him'.
If women did this, they would be all over incels anyways. You need to be a chad retard for this maxx.

i was born retardmaxxed

You'll have to drool 24/7.

would work if youre chad

I'm already retardmaxxed

If you ever had a girl pity you in the past, it might work, but I pray for you that you won’t be too shaken when reality hits back

I'm already retardmaxxed

When the Coping is so strong that the whole universe stops expanding

you do not have to go brooo

I’m actually diagnosed autistic and I can confirm that it makes women avoid you like the plague
Youre also autistic ? You were balding in the other thread, its truly over for you.

I hope that youre at least good looking or tall.

They might feel sorry for you and go to a couple events with you to inflate their egos. But only Chad will get to penetrate her

This is your avi, op. You already are reteardmaxxed.

May as well say yo have cancer, crippled, in a wheelchair.