Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am going to jail soon.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
2 more counselors have pressed harassment charges on me.

I'm fucked, boyos.

enjoy tyrone's prostate massage

what did you do?
Told one female that I wanted to dump my balls into her.

I don't remember what I told the other cunt, but I hated her so something awful.

"dump your balls" wow they are real snowflakes arent they.

Only advice i have is to Lubricate your ass or Cement it shut

Well at least you won't be a virgin in the big house for long. Why the fuck did you waste your time and money with counselors?

grotesque will always be the hardest nigga

Well at least you won't be a virgin in the big house for long. Why the fuck did you waste your time and money with counselors?
I have to play along at times to keep getting NEETbux.

that was a very hentai choice of words

So the harassment wasn't covered by therapist-patient privilege? How does that work?

You’ll probably get off with a firm talking to.

Specifically what are you seeing counselors for anyway?

Specifically what are you seeing counselors for anyway?
It was originally for a suicide attempt nearly 2 years ago.

I don't even know why now. I was diagnosed with autism, but that's essentially ignored.

Ummm... good luck?

Don't hire a lawyer, it's a waste of money.

Where the hell do you leave? Euro Caliphate?

what a couple of fuckiNg Cunts. what rEtaRded laws could get you arrested for this?

For talking? It wasn't a direct threat that you would take action eminently. I guess it depends on your state's harassment laws. But still, for speech?

I don't remember what I told the other cunt, but I hated her so something awful.
why would you tell them that though, you should know better by now than to have any sincere interactions with women. Are you definitely looking at jail time?

Low inhib YOLO

It depends what some old Jew judge wants to do, I don't know

Good luck, don't the drop the soap if you go in prison, personally i rather get shot dead while yelling freedom by the cops then go to prison

you can pm me for legal advice if need be.

that sounds retarded though.

if your autustitic they should give you a pass

going to jail for that?!?! No way that will ever happen. Even being told off by the police would be extreme.

Do you live in some super PC country like the UK? Don't think you can go to jail for that.

You can go to jail just for verbal harassment? Really?

This is yet another example of lack of true freedom of speech.

Lol the judge is gonna take one look at your ogre appearance and give you life without parole,just go ER while youre still a free man.

do incel rap from the prison cell

So the harassment wasn't covered by therapist-patient privilege? How does that work?
From my dealings already, I believe the law is "Therapist says you did something, GUILTY!"

Most therapists are under strict confidentiality, but the clause is pretty retarded. It's "You are allowed to tell them anything, as long as you present no evidence of previous abuse (sexual implied I believe) to a minor or adult." Here's where the fun comes though. "You are allowed to tell them anything else as long as they do not see you as an immediate threat to yourself or others." Basically you being a low inhib memer made them think you would actually rape them, so they technically can get you in trouble and face no confidentiality troubles.