Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am going to drop out from college and become a NEET

• Thread starter Deleted member 24166
  • Start date
Deleted member 24166

Deleted member 24166

Height > Face
-
Today, I finally officially decided that I am going to drop out from my college. I have thought about it for a long time, but I never made any action of my thoughts – until now.

The last year, I have had no motivation whatsoever to study. I have not even been able to force myself to do my assignments. Because of that, my grades have been dropping dramatically. I simply cannot help but viewing studying as pointless, since being blackpilled makes me see the world exactly for what it is. Since I am also extremely introverted and almost never socialize with others, I have basically only gone to school to sit off every class without doing anything – wasting my valuable time.

Now, I am becoming a NEET though. I will henceforth focus on self-improvement more. I will hopefully start to hit the gym three times per week instead of only once, which usually has been the case lately. I will also be able to sleep more. I am naturally nocturnal, and having to wake up early in the morning does not fit my natural circadian rhythm at all. Because of that, I have often slept too little when I have had to hit school.

Studying and pursuing a career is also completely pointless itself. Since having sex and spreading the truth are the only actually meaningful life accomplishments, why should I care? Money does not increase your sexual market value, and it is only useful if you want to become a betabuxx, which virginity is preferable to. Money is neither necessarily needed in order to achieve power – only strength, physically and mentally, and intelligence is needed for that.

Chad can be a poor NEET and still have a harem of JBs chasing him. 1

The truth can be spread without any official (((education))) merits, which I also will do in the future. It will be revolutionizing. Seriously, the thought of dying without any meaningful accomplishments in life is horrifying, so I really hope that I will be able to use my superior intellect somehow. I only need to learn how to canalize my internal energy first, which I know that I do possess within me.

Today, I finally officially decided that I am going to drop out from my college. I have thought about it for a long time, but I never made any action of my thoughts – until now.

The last year, I have had no motivation whatsoever to study. I have not even been able to force myself to do my assignments. Because of that, my grades have been dropping dramatically. I simply cannot help but viewing studying as pointless, since being blackpilled makes me see the world exactly for what it is. Since I am also extremely introverted and almost never socialize with others, I have basically only gone to school to sit off every class without doing anything – wasting my valuable time.

Now, I am becoming a NEET though. I will henceforth focus on self-improvement more. I will hopefully start to hit the gym three times per week instead of only once, which usually has been the case lately. I will also be able to sleep more. I am naturally nocturnal, and having to wake up early in the morning does not fit my natural circadian rhythm at all. Because of that, I have often slept too little when I have had to hit school.

Studying and pursuing a career is also completely pointless itself. Since having sex and spreading the truth are the only actually meaningful life accomplishments, why should I care? Money does not increase your sexual market value, and it is only useful if you want to become a betabuxx, which virginity is preferable to. Money is neither necessarily needed in order to achieve power – only strength, physically and mentally, and intelligence is needed for that.

The truth can be spread without any official (((education))) merits, which I also will do in the future. It will be revolutionizing. Seriously, the thought of dying without any meaningful accomplishments in life is horrifying, so I really hope that I will be able to use my superior intellect somehow. I only need to learn how to canalize my internal energy first, which I know that I do possess within me.

It's lifefuel if your manlet and cant ascend via surgery, or seamaxxing if your white. Ngl wish i was neet but indian parents are too old and will probably kick me out to the street jfl. You sure you have enough pensions too cope ?

Good for you, OP.

Based and blackpilled.

I'm too dumb to figure out how to get neetbux

Enjoy your time as a NEET you lucky bastard.

I hope it makes you happier. Good luck.

Congratz OP, I gave up (((college))) a year ago and don't look back. JFL at studycels, only normiescum care about having a high-paying job in hope of being a worthless pathetic betabuxxing cuckold.
I'm too dumb to figure out how to get neetbux
I don't even think it's possible in my shithole to get any wellfare. I wageslave for a few months, save a bit and go back to full time NEET, rinse repeat. Not ideal, but other options are much, much worse so I have no intentions to change.

If neetbux were available I'd quit my job yesterday.

Welcome to the good life.

Based, hopefully you can neet indefinitely.

Where do you live?

Ngl I still wanna moneymaxxx, I want my own private army.

Low iq post
Lowwwww iqqqq

wish i had the balls to do that but parents would hate me

if you can, milk every penny from this broken system that you can. pay in nothing, do not support an economy and system that hates you.

Damn bro wish I could do the same, but my foid mom would kick me outta the house. FML, enjoy your neetdom brocel, I hope I can find a way to go neet myself. Anyone has any ideas? Some loophole/scam we can take advantage of?

if you can, milk every penny from this broken system that you can. pay in nothing, do not support an economy and system that hates you.
I will indeed try my best. I have so far at least never had to pay any income tax to the state, because I never had to become a wageslave, which absolutely feels good.

I hope it makes you happier. Good luck.
It will basically surely make me happier, as I will have full control over my own time. I cannot imagine anything else.

Where do you live?
Sweden.

I wish you good luck.

Does college cost for you? I'm sort of in the same position as you but have decided to just keep studying since it's free and I sort of enjoy learning about things. I don't really care bout passing because I feel the same that career pursuit and studying like a maniac is just boring and useless.

I absolutely despise the idea of being one among thousands furiously competing with each other and kissing ass to achieve mediocrity(same goes for other areas of life like dating). Besides making big money hardly depends on your degree anyway.

Last edited:
Does college cost for you? I'm sort of in the same position as you but have decided to just keep studying since it's free and I sort of enjoy learning about things. I don't really care bout passing because I feel the same that career pursuit and studying like a maniac is just boring and useless.

I absolutely despise the idea of being one among thousands furiously competing with each other and kissing ass to achieve mediocrity(same goes for other areas of life like dating). Besides making big money hardly depends on your degree anyway.
It was free for me as well. Otherwise, I would have dropped out a long time ago. You can basically just use the Internet in order to learn things.

Enjoy EVERY second of it.

Hold up. WTF are you studying? If it's math, computer science or mech/elec/comp engineering, then just finish the damn degree. If it's poli sci or some bullshit, yeah, fuck that noise.

Ngl I still wanna moneymaxxx, I want my own private army.

You can.

Gather enough capital to start a private security company. Get some ex army/police members to sign on (give attractive offers, but be aware of the market) to give your company some bargaining chips when negotiating contracts.

With enough time and growth you will become like Xe, Triple Canopy, Armor Group etc.

Hold up. WTF are you studying? If it's math, computer science or mech/elec/comp engineering, then just finish the damn degree. If it's poli sci or some bullshit, yeah, fuck that noise.

You can.

Gather enough capital to start a private security company. Get some ex army/police members to sign on (give attractive offers, but be aware of the market) to give your company some bargaining chips when negotiating contracts.

With enough time and growth you will become like Xe, Triple Canopy, Armor Group etc.
I will try broski. I want to be an African warlord.

I will try broski. I want to be an African warlord.

Two words: Purchasing power.

Save up money from here and take it to wherever backwater country (looming with possible threats) you had in mind. You recruit local talent as your cannon fodder and show of force, led and trained by the ex army guys you bring in.

Your day to day job will be corresponding through emails, meeting with people and offering your services as a salesman and negotiator. You will also need to act as a bit of a spymaster by running local agents who have their ears to the ground to keep you apprised of any possible possible security threats. People love to talk, so word on the street is usually, more often than not, reliable.