Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am going to drop my ballot in the mailbox right now, later I will cuss out a foid to celebrate. Trump Vance 2024

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Foids are disgusting.

Foids hate ugly males, that is why femoids project the insane notion that, “incels hate *toilets.”

I haven’t touched a gatekeeper of sex since school dances when I was a boy.

Toiletgroids hate ugly males.

Yet, ice queens breed knowing they are ugly, due to arrogance,

The meaning of life, is on the othER side of a sorority house door, in Minecraft.

Heil Trump!

Federal office - Donald J. Trump and JD Vance REP

United States Senator (Full Term and Partial/Unexpired Term): Steve Garvey REP

I.S Representative: Justin Lee REP

State Assembly: Michael W. Williams REP

Vote red or else we are all - !

If the candidate had a beanER last name - I didn’t vote for the candidate.

The only proposition I voted in favor of - was clean watER. Everything else, was an obvious money grab by foids, immigrants, Democrats, and communists.

IMG 9650

Remember, if you don't have kids, you are scum and have no stake in the future of the nation :)

He's really going to save men

There is gonna be no salvation from either candidate, they are part of the same Liberal hellhole system that produced this cancer rot of a world.

@comradespiderman29

Vote for Kamala

There is gonna be no salvation from either candidate, they are part of the same Liberal hellhole system that produced this cancer rot of a world.
Jew vs Jew popularity contest

Foids are disgusting.

Foids hate ugly males, that is why femoids project the insane notion that, “incels hate *toilets.”

The meaning of life, is on the othER side of a sorority house door, in Minecraft.
Congratulations

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1g0p103/the_ramblings_of_a_crazed_man/?share_id=fEC0ncPlaG_d576Czvsx-&utm_content=1&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1&rdt=39021

Foids are disgusting.

You should hate more feminist and femcels they hate us more fencers aren’t even real because they are so hypergamy

Vote for kamala, we need abortion for the blacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back