Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am going to doxx myself right now

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
2022 03 21 18 40 59 Incelish Tendencies   YouTube   Brave

This is me, the hover hander. I don't know who she is but I went to an anime convention and I feel like our souls had a deep connection because we have the same glasses and like anime. I just felt entitled to hover hand a photo with m'lady.

I asked her, very respectfully "can I have your consent to a hover hand photo? I promise I will not touch you, and it will be very respectiful, very tasteful, and you will receive $500 in the cryptocurrency of your choice if you smile" and I was delighted af that she agreed :incel:

This is the closet I have ever been with a foid, and it was like how females describe Reiki-- a tingling sensation of the soul. I hope she forgives my act of objectification.

Last edited:
Giga trucel. Kind of look a Japanese game developer (Maybe Hideo Kojima). But yes it's ogre beyond belief. :feelsrope:

well I reverse image searched your picture and found out your full name, address, IP, location, country, parents name, social media accounts :feelskek::feelskek:

better delete this before the feds come

well I reverse image searched your picture and found out your full name, address, IP, location, country, parents name, social media accounts :feelskek::feelskek:

better delete this before the feds come
what's the point, it's all over:incel:

Mogs me:feelsseriously: never been this close to a female ...plus if you just changeyour dorky way of clothing and start wearing formals , and adorn a more broad framed pair of spectacles you could already pass for an average normie and some becky may even start a life with you..:feelsokman: go start your life son, don't rot your potentials in here:feelsthink:

Mogs me:feelsseriously: never been this close to a female ...plus if you just changeyour dorky way of clothing and start wearing formals , and adorn a more broad framed pair of spectacles you could already pass for an average normie and some becky may even start a life with you..:feelsokman: go start your life son, don't rot your potentials in here:feelsthink:
I think I'm gonna become a serial hover hander in the way Chads become serial rapists

View attachment 592732

This is me, the hover hander. I don't know who she is but I went to an anime convention and I feel like our souls had a deep connection because we have the same glasses and like anime. I just felt entitled to hover hand a photo with m'lady.

I asked her, very respectfully "can I have your consent to a hover hand photo? I promise I will not touch you, and it will be very respectiful, very tasteful, and you will receive $500 in the cryptocurrency of your choice if you smile" and I was delighted af that she agreed :incel:

This is the closet I have ever been with a foid, and it was like how females describe Reiki-- a tingling sensation of the soul. I hope she forgives my act of objectification.
Ok chink

I think I'm gonna become a serial hover hander in the way Chads become serial rapists
:feelskek::feelskek: i know my advice will sound like bluepilled fag but try putting the hand relaxed in the shoulders isntead of hovering. Hovering looks more disgusting than putting your hands instead, thats more natural. Heck its accepted even in middle east orthodox countries :feelsohgod: you are in west... cmon man :feelsokman:

:feelskek::feelskek: i know my advice will sound like bluepilled fag but try putting the hand relaxed in the shoulders isntead of hovering. Hovering looks more disgusting than putting your hands instead, thats more natural. Heck its accepted even in middle east orthodox countries :feelsohgod: you are in west... cmon man :feelsokman:
this whole experience of hover handing a bitch made me realize I get off on the discomfort and awkwardness my hoverhand presents. They can feel my virgin energies and it disturbs them. I am projecting invisible beams of virgin pain, the trauma will make them further oppress incels.

Last edited:
this whole experience of hover handing a bitch made me realize I get off on the discomfort and awkwardness my hoverhand presents. They can feel my virgin energies and it disturbs them
:feelskek::feelskek: I am sure it deeply disturbs their energies, even trucels like me feel disturbed seeing hoverhands:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

You’re not ugly, you just look like the average rice-cel, so yeah you look pretty unattractive 3-4/10 in looks

You’re not ugly, you just look like the average rice-cel, so yeah you look pretty unattractive 3-4/10 in looks
does your opinion matter?

Mogs me but you definitely look like an autist

Have you ever thought about ball-reduction surgery? srs after doxxing yourself as an incel

interesting that you first thought of "autist," and not "virgin"
Same thing. If you aesthetically look autistic, it's over. Autists who look like normies or Chads can still have sex

Why do all ricecel's smile like that lol

Low IQ cels everywhere.

T minus 9 seconds until the purity spiralers start making call out threads demanding your immediate eviction from the forum to Guantanamo bay. :feelsseriously:

T minus 9 seconds until the purity spiralers start making call out threads demanding your immediate eviction from the forum to Guantanamo bay. :feelsseriously:
are you sure? I'm literally hover handing a bitch. This is as humiliating as an incel can get. If we all had a virgin contest I would win by default, because hover handing is like listening to Dragonforce in terms of generating negative SMV. Which reminds me I should probably explore my hover handing kink at a Dragonforce concert

You need to be wearing a vest next time. And it needs to be filled with explosives

How did she smell? :ahegao:

Mog me to oblivion.

How did she smell? :ahegao:
I'm like a piranha in that I can smell the blood of pussies. and it makes me hornier. I could SMELL she was on her period

You, Sir, need weed and alcohol. Then pussy.

Something tells me it's not you :feelswhere: :feelshehe: btw if it is you what's your height ?

Lo and behold an actual truecel on this board :feelsautistic:

One time I went to anime convention and there was some blackcel there buying out hardcore hentai it was pretty funny but now that I think of it I wonder what hes up to

One time I went to anime convention and there was some blackcel there buying out hardcore hentai it was pretty funny but now that I think of it I wonder what hes up to
was buying some hentai doujins with him

>post picture
>creates a pfp using face in the picture

Everyone: "itz reallll"

>post picture

If you reverse search it, there is shitton of the same image.
Everyone is falling for it

>post picture

I AM THE MAN IN THE PICTURE AND YOU CANNOT DENY IT

its called being internet famous for hover handing

yeah it's larp but it would be funny if slayer is actually internet famous for a hover hand pic. but the 500 crypto story kind of gives it away

yeah it's larp but it would be funny if slayer is actually internet famous for a hover hand pic. but the 500 crypto story kind of gives it away
you think bitches would take the photo for free??