Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'I am going to cut off the internet if you don't take a shower'

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
my mom is so disgusting and retarded, i barely leave my room and she wants me to take showers??, i wouldnt be a dirty useless neet if i was tall and goodlooking, i would take care of myself if i was a 6'4 chad, stupid bitch is trying to push me to my limit...

she also calls my dad FOR EVERYTHING, SHE WANTS TO SEE MY DAD BEATING ME UP BECAUSE SHE KNOWS MY DAD IS A MIDGET PIECE OF SHIT THAT PICKS ON ME CUZ HED PROBABLY GET KNOCKED OUT OUTSIDE

Just shower bro. srs its not that hard.

Custom title checks out. Her house, her rules.

Dude, the main reason why you're not tall and goodlooking is because you don't take enough showers.

This will be on cucktears

Just take a quick rinse if ya dont like showers that much

take shower and respect women cunt

Best to take showers wether good looking or not. It’s gross to not get clean. No offence.

showering is lifefuel tbh

you don't take a shower
245.jpg

You need to take showers every once in a while even if you don't move a muscle. Unironically , just take a shower, bro.

Just cause ur subhuman does not mean u cannot live an ok life albeit void of sex. U can become mnok. U can become farmer. U can become a primitive natieve amricsn lifestyle nigaa

Take a bath with nice smelling bath salts. Helps you relax and get less angry at this clown world.

You're just validating Cucktears' claims about us by doing this.
Although tbh Chad doesn't need to take showers, see sv3rige jfl.

you should shower and change your sheets purely for health reasons, your mom being dumb has nothing to do with this

Showers are the best my dude

She's expecting you to come out the shower 6'4 and mogging jeremy meeks facially

Aren't you a NEET? How ungrateful can you be? Just shower for fucks sake.