Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am going to buy a Katana

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
I found an awesome Katana online that I will soon purchase. It is quite expensive, but I think it will be quite worth it. Anyone else here have an interest in melee weapons?

Indiana jones gun sword GIF on GIFER - by Magestalker

I found an awesome Katana online that I will soon purchase. It is quite expensive, but I think it will be quite worth it. Anyone else here have an interest in melee weapons?
What will you do with a katana?

Is this forshadowing??? May Holy Saint Elliots Soul Guide You

Kukri is better

Very Zased.

Based, I used to collect knives but stopped due to some of them never arriving, I bought them from ebay, I found the same knives in a warehouse stores later, I think the reason they didnt arrive is because they were stopped, This is many years ago tho.

Many things, strongly related to defence and looking cool (I will also live up to my username) I will post cool photos when it arrives.

Based, I used to collect knives but stopped due to some of them never arriving, I bought them from ebay, I found the same knives in a warehouse stores later, I think the reason they didnt arrive is because they were stopped, This is many years ago tho.
They found your .is account

Did you know that you can buy a real 17th to 19th century katana for just a few hundred dollars.

Title: A Katana
Estimate: £350 - 500
Description: A Katana
Signed Bishu Osafune Yoshimitsu?, Koto

The blade with one mekugi-ana, suguha hamon, in full military pattern mounts

Did you know that you can buy a real 17th to 19th century katana for just a few hundred dollars.

View attachment 1181577
Interesting.

How come you haven't uploaded in a while brocel?

How come you haven't uploaded in a while brocel?
I have been too depressed to do much lately. I have two videos filmed but I don't even have the motivation left to edit them. I have an extended break starting July so maybe I'll come back then.

I have been too depressed to do much lately. I have two videos filmed but I don't even have the motivation left to edit them. I have an extended break starting July so maybe I'll come back then.
I feel that man. I'll go through periods where I just find no enjoyment in anything

I use mine for yard work... Briar cannot stand against me!
Just make sure it has "distal taper" or it will suck bro.
Kukri is better
I have a kukris! I mostly use mine for splitting firewood in my house.

View attachment 1181577
Mines longer...