Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am going to adopt a 15 yo girl and IncelTears can't stop me. I can hear the frantic typing in of tips.fbi.gov right now. End fritzlphobia Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
When SHOULD parents stop kissing their child on the lips? As a psychologist argues it’s always wrong, meet the mums and dads who insist they’ll never give up
  • Cheryl Leach, 42, kisses her 16-year-old Jordan on the lips
  • Psychologist Dr Reznick says it's wrong to kiss a child on the lips
  • Is mouth-to-mouth contact between family members inappropriate?
320A078200000578-0-image-m-69_1457558390521.jpg

320A018A00000578-0-image-m-73_1457558457208.jpg
320A078900000578-0-image-m-60_1457558263718.jpg

If the Daddy-Daughter one made you a little more uncomfortable than the Mummy-Son one, then congratulations! You're a whiteknight mangina with double standards or a retarded useless-breathing femoid.

Now, it's time for me to call up some adoption agencies. They actually have pics (that I won't link to here) so you can see the quality of sexsla..I mean, daughter, you will be getting.

JBG6hcbw017pf.jpg

No more sunlight for you, Stacey.

God speed.

Extra points for pissing off the LARPing betas and whores.

I'll be as jealous of you as of Chad if you manage to, which is unlikely honestly. Good luck though lmao

for awhile now i have thought parents kissing their kids on the lips was odd. the mom kissing son freaked me out more but both weird to see.

I wish I could just buy girls on amazon

The daddy daughter one gave me a raging boner
JFL if you arent fucking your daughters tight pussy :feelsohh:

Kek, fbi agents are lurking you know?
:feelsgah:

hahaha incel tears is jizzing in its pants right now.

Haha! I have considered this! There's no way I could get a child though - I'm a documented freak. Doesn't child services check in on children adopted by creepy guys?

Personally I'd get a younger girl and groom her. A teenager has too much autonomy to be trusted with that secret.

But sweet damn, I hope you pull this shit off.

Listen! To the sound of gleeful cucktears smug self satisfaction :feelsgah:

all memes aside, can you even adopt a freaking 15yo ?

On the site I'm on, you can adopt from 1 to 12 children (full on harem!), from 1 to 21 years old.

Just found a twofer!

Name:S [redacted], K [redacted] Ages:13, 11 That's enough time to break them in mentally before the P in V begins

Race:White/Caucasian Muh white wammen, finally.
State:...
Case #:....1
Profile Updated:4/4/2018
Photo Updated:4/6/2018

S... and K... get along well and love being sisters. They support each other and have a close relationship. S... and K... always want to be a support for each other as they move through various stages of life. S... is a sweet girl who likes attention. K... is also a sweet girl who enjoys helping other people. Both girls desire to find a forever home together. S... and K... love to be social, talk on the phone, and go skating together. This is one of their most favorite things to do. K....and S...., also like to shop and overall be young girls.

...S.. and her sister K... want to be adopted together, Oh, that was my plan anyway! so a family willing to do so would mean the world to these girls. They also want a family that will be active with them I'll be active alright.. The girls want to stay in ..., as ... is the place they like to call home.

Ready to take the next step?

I wonder how long it will take for new laws to be rushed through when the number of ugly men adopting prime JB skyrockets.

When I was in 7th grade I went to this Stacey's house to do a group homework, when her dad got home she went running to him and kissed him on the lips. I thought that shit was weird as fuck, but now I envy that.

Can't really understand pedocels, tbh.

rip to that soncel
his moms lips were prob fresh off of her provider husbands dick

On the site I'm on, you can adopt from 1 to 12 children (full on harem!), from 1 to 21 years old.

Just found a twofer!

I wonder how long it will take for new laws to be rushed through when the number of ugly men adopting prime JB skyrockets.

Weren't a shit ton of JB's being kept a sex slaves by paki gangs in the UK? Why didn't you get in on that, m8?

"I'm not autistic"
I like to post retarded things but I must admit this is maybe the most retarded shit I've ever seen in here. Good job at providing our 80 guests with popcorn OP ...

If the Daddy-Daughter one made you a little more uncomfortable than the Mummy-Son one, then congratulations! You're a whiteknight mangina with double standards or a retarded useless-breathing femoid.
Exactly.

Mah man look all those guests :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

damn, i'd fuck that fat bitch hard if she were my mom.

highest iq post I've ever seen on this website

Damn, I gotta try this out.

Wonder how many checks you have to go through...
You probably have a higher chance of guarding the President

You need to adopt a 3 year old girl so you can have enough time to brain wash her.

The (((FBI))) seems interested in this.

Bunch of Normie fucks who believe that 15 year old women are innocent children.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I know right, all they need to do is some research on teenagers sexual lives on schools and see the data, is there, its a fact, they are all a buch of degenerates now

I know right, all they need to do is some research on teenagers sexual lives on schools and see the data, is there, its a fact, they are all a buch of degenerates now

No silly, statistics and evidence is MISOGYNISTIC AND PEDOPHILLIC (pedophiliac? pedophillian?).

15 year old women are nothing but sexual beings for the pleasure of older men.

15 year old women are not children faggot.
15's are legal in my country as long as you're not over 18

I wonder how frustrating it must be for them to know that soon enough I will be using every Stockholm-Syndrome-inducing trick in the book to keep Stacey housebound. And even if that fails, the locks won't.

JBGk5ncshrfz4.jpg
I need this. High IQ thread

Just found a twofer!

bruh did you forgot to take your meds :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

You could have three shooter worship threads on the top but all the cucks are on here either wishing they could do this or trying to get content for their shitty articles.

Just found a twofer!

I know you're just joking but pretty sure a single man can't adopt. They already won't let you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back