Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am going to a Hackathon event tomorrow. Is this something I should continue? GTFIH CompSci.cels.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I did this youth coding camp for 2 weeks and the program is inviting me to this Hackathon to learn machine learning and its application with other lower-income teens.

@yikerinos @AllanKing @Transcended Trucel

Last edited:
I've gone to only one hackathon (it was more relaxed and only lasted for two or three days). I just took the free stuff and left after realizing I couldn't get anything out of the data I was given. Data analysis isn't really my specialty so maybe you'll enjoy it more. I'd say go for it if they offer free training. It wouldn't hurt and you can get to know people (ignore the so-called networking opportunity if you have zero social capability like me).

You should definitely go.

mogs me, go for it.
in my high school the high iq smart kids went to these “hack-a-thons” but i dont mess with computers so i dont really know what a hack-a-thon is all about.

Question OP, can you, by hacking, steal my password to my account? or does it not work that way so easily? i am always scared of these scary hacker guys so i never try to get on their bad sides

mogs me, go for it.
in my high school the high iq smart kids went to these “hack-a-thons” but i dont mess with computers so i dont really know what a hack-a-thon is all about.

Question OP, can you, by hacking, steal my password to my account? or does it not work that way so easily? i am always scared of these scary hacker guys so i never try to get on their bad sides
No, these things are protected by secured by in a safe database. Avoid sharing anything with sketchy sites and that will be enough.

Tfw I sit at home and do a Jack-Off-A-Thon
:feelsohh:

You should go for the experience. I have been to a few but never did have any achievements as at the time I went, I wasn't skilled to do much.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back